Watford V Wall match thread

“Despite this, Bilic still expects a physical and aggressive approach from Millwall, although he believes that they won’t find it as easy to impose their dominance at Vicarage Road as they did in SE16 just over two months ago” Yeah really dominant like a chocolate teapot! 😂😂😂

Entitled fuckwits.

Pre-match:
"Doesn't seem likely they'll do the double over us."

"Home win for the sexual golden hunks."

"Millwall? More like Nilwall. Merry Christmas, you filthy animals."

"Need to kick on for automatic promotion 5-0 would be a good statement
0-2 millwall."
He knows his stuff

"We'll level up the head-to-head on aggregate. 3-0."
:grinning:

Post-match:

"It's clear that Bilic still hasn't knocked the "entitled" attitude out of this bunch.!! We have zero idea how to get the basics right and hard work FIRST...."

"Completely outplayed from start to finish."

"Millwall away was bad, really bad. That was worse."

"They’re a nasty team with nasty fans. I wish them all the worst."
My Favourite.

"It didn't look like we had learned anything from the away game where they completely bullied us off the park."

"Can make excuses about having 10 men but even with 11 Millwall dominated us totally. Simply an awful performance against a strong side who wanted it more."

"The problem is our entitled fans..."

:grinning: :tophat:

And there's more:
:clap: :grinning:

"Millwall, however, were terrific. They have a limited team but here they are threatening the play-offs. They showed everything you want from your team: a positive approach throughout, maximum crosses and shots putting pressure on their opponents, even prepared to concede free kicks and cards when necessary. Well done to them, they deserved to win by a bigger margin."

"Millwall fans are a despicable bunch with all their racial and homophobic chants. An utter disgrace.
The referee was clearly a Millwall fan too by the way he officiate the match. The scum were even singing “he’s one of our own” to emphasise how bias he was.
That said, Watford were pathetic. Millwall wanted it more. Watford players were intimidated by them……again."

"We were thrashed 2-0. Bachmann, the crossbar and an incredible goal line clearance kept the score in the realms of respectability. 6-0 would have been more realistic".

Last edited:
That type of free kick in that position should bring loads of goals, because if the forwards miss it, it could well go in. Needs practicing to perfection. The harder it’s hit and curled the better.
He 100% ment that free kick when he was standing over the ball he was screaming for the forwards to come across the front post rather than wait at back post for a cross, said to my old man hes going for goal here!

On the BBC sports website some of the Watford comments are a joke. Effectively they are upset because we are a little too physical for them. It was hardly a rough match, they need to sort themselves out. If this is what a short stint in the Premiershite does to your fan base I think I’d rather give it a miss. Talk about entitled twats. Pathetic sore losers.

He 100% ment that free kick when he was standing over the ball he was screaming for the forwards to come across the front post rather than wait at back post for a cross, said to my old man hes going for goal here!
Definitely, it’s exactly what‘s needed from there. Fire it in low and hard towards the back post if any one touches it (Hutch nearly did) he scores if not it heads towards the far corner with the keeper flat footed and bingo.

My phone pinged just as he took the free kick, so I sort of knew it was going in. I didn’t look at the phone though😂😂😂