Watford V Wall match thread

Just got home and I was not that confident when I left home this morning feeling like shit.
But what a fuckin brilliant performance best of the season for me. And our vocal support from our lot was also superb, there support is awful and never made a peep until 67 minutes.
We could have scored 5 today and it wouldn’t of flattered us fuckin brilliant proper wall performance.
Well done everyone.

Entitled fuck wits.

Pre-match:
"Doesn't seem likely they'll do the double over us."

"Home win for the sexual golden hunks."

"Millwall? More like Nilwall. Merry Christmas, you filthy animals."

"Need to kick on for automatic promotion 5-0 would be a good statement
0-2 millwall."
He knows his stuff

"We'll level up the head-to-head on aggregate. 3-0."
:grinning:

Post-match:

"It's clear that Bilic still hasn't knocked the "entitled" attitude out of this bunch.!! We have zero idea how to get the basics right and hard work FIRST...."

"Completely outplayed from start to finish."

"Millwall away was bad, really bad. That was worse."

"They’re a nasty team with nasty fans. I wish them all the worst."
My Favourite.

"It didn't look like we had learned anything from the away game where they completely bullied us off the park."

"Can make excuses about having 10 men but even with 11 Millwall dominated us totally. Simply an awful performance against a strong side who wanted it more."

"The problem is our entitled fans..."

:grinning: :tophat:
Smallwall :clap: How dare they beat us.

Entitled fuck wits.

Pre-match:
"Doesn't seem likely they'll do the double over us."

"Home win for the sexual golden hunks."

"Millwall? More like Nilwall. Merry Christmas, you filthy animals."

"Need to kick on for automatic promotion 5-0 would be a good statement
0-2 millwall."
He knows his stuff

"We'll level up the head-to-head on aggregate. 3-0."
:grinning:

Post-match:

"It's clear that Bilic still hasn't knocked the "entitled" attitude out of this bunch.!! We have zero idea how to get the basics right and hard work FIRST...."

"Completely outplayed from start to finish."

"Millwall away was bad, really bad. That was worse."

"They’re a nasty team with nasty fans. I wish them all the worst."
My Favourite.

"It didn't look like we had learned anything from the away game where they completely bullied us off the park."

"Can make excuses about having 10 men but even with 11 Millwall dominated us totally. Simply an awful performance against a strong side who wanted it more."

"The problem is our entitled fans..."

:grinning: :tophat:
They must have missed the red card they got

View attachment 20429

But not as bad as his fucking hair transplant. He should ask for his money back. Wet Spam bastard.
What fucking penalty- wanker!
Watford boss Slaven Bilic told BBC Three Counties Radio:

"It's very hard to explain this performance from the start of the game, because everything was good after Huddersfield. Great week of training, very intense, everything you ask as a manager. It was all good and positive.

"We prepared for a few days on Millwall's strength - long balls, second balls and everything, and we were poor from the start.

"They were winning all the second balls and we didn't have the ball because of that, and then our passing was poor. Everything was poor.

"Then when you lose Joao Pedro and a goal, and before that there was a situation with a penalty - we thought it was a penalty on Keinan (Davis) - and that changes the game.

"Then the red card, and after that in the second half we tried to be solid and stay in the game and use the couple of chances we had."

What fucking penalty- wanker!
Watford boss Slaven Bilic told BBC Three Counties Radio:

"It's very hard to explain this performance from the start of the game, because everything was good after Huddersfield. Great week of training, very intense, everything you ask as a manager. It was all good and positive.

"We prepared for a few days on Millwall's strength - long balls, second balls and everything, and we were poor from the start.

"They were winning all the second balls and we didn't have the ball because of that, and then our passing was poor. Everything was poor.

"Then when you lose Joao Pedro and a goal, and before that there was a situation with a penalty - we thought it was a penalty on Keinan (Davis) - and that changes the game.

"Then the red card, and after that in the second half we tried to be solid and stay in the game and use the couple of chances we had."

Talk about deluded, what a 🛎️

Two more from the Watford forum!

“I don't like them either, but twice this season they have outplayed and out battled us in every department. They are a good example of how to be a decent Championship side, hard to beat, score goals on the break and get stuck in. We haven't done all that all season bar the Derby game where we played above ourselves for 90mins. Millwall deserve a lot of credit for today and they can go back to their part of London full of pride. Our lot can go sulk and pick up their wages on Friday for a job well done.”

”You look at a team like Millwall - no so-called stars, but a well organised team of players who know their jobs and get on with them with the minimum of fuss, who seem to have genuine desire and pride in playing for their club......and have outplayed us from the first minute twice this season.”

Faint praise indeed!

Love the way he can turn 180 degrees when running across the park under pressure.
Indeed, as i wrote previously he's a natural talent, calm and composed to boot. Everything he does seems so effortless, his vision and alertness is top notch. It;s a pleasure to watch him play!

Think a goal would really push his chest out.
Absolutely mate, he has scope for improvement and with a bit of luck the goals will come too. We have found a gem, hopefully he has a long career with us cause he's showing signs of being a real fans favourite.

Hope things are looking up for you mate!!

Indeed, as i wrote previously he's a natural talent, calm and composed to boot. Everything he does seems so effortless, his vision and alertness is top notch. It;s a pleasure to watch him play!

Absolutely mate, he has scope for improvement and with a bit of luck the goals will come too. We have found a gem, hopefully he has a long career with us cause he's showing signs of being a real fans favourite.

Hope things are looking up for you mate!!
They are today😂. Seriously going well but slowly. I’m here.