Watford V Wall match thread

I’m going tomorrow, not that I particularly want to go to Watford for the 1000th time but it gets me out of a trip to the in laws so it’s off to Vicarage Rd I go.

I’m not feeling confident to be honest mainly because the last Boxing Day game i went there we were a man down and losing three nil after 15 minutes, the highlight of the day was Steve Lomas getting bombarded with ‘West Ham cunt…West Ham cunt’ every time he popped his head out of the dugout. I think he got the sack later that day.

No doubt Watford will come flying out of the traps from the first whistle and it will depend on how we cope in the first 20 minutes or so, as we’ve seen a few times away this season we struggle when a team goes at us from the off with pace. One thing is for sure players like Cooper, Wallace (especially) and Hutch need to up their game or it’ll be over by HT.

I’m going tomorrow, not that I particularly want to go to Watford for the 1000th time but it gets me out of a trip to the in laws so it’s off to Vicarage Rd I go.

I’m not feeling confident to be honest mainly because the last Boxing Day game i went there we were a man down and losing three nil after 15 minutes, the highlight of the day was Steve Lomas getting bombarded with ‘West Ham cunt…West Ham cunt’ every time he popped his head out of the dugout. I think he got the sack later that day.

No doubt Watford will come flying out of the traps from the first whistle and it will depend on how we cope in the first 20 minutes or so, as we’ve seen a few times away this season we struggle when a team goes at us from the off with pace. One thing is for sure players like Cooper, Wallace (especially) and Hutch need to up their game or it’ll be over by HT.
Yeah, not confident either!

They will still be smarting at The Den defeat this season, and Bilic won’t be wanting or expecting another score line like that, so I’m going for a narrow 2-1 Watford home win!

Would love the 3 points, and would happily take a draw now, but like IW says, if we’re not on our game first 20 minutes (and first 10-15 minutes at the start of the 2nd half), I’m not sure we’ll get anything from this match!

Having said that - COYL!

Weak on the left and not confident with the choice of goalkeeper, if Bilic has done his homework expect most of their attacks to come from the left.
Backed us to win but not now after seeing that line up.