Watford V Wall match thread

I didn't want to predict this result as I thought the double over this lot might be a stretch but, my first Christmas living abroad (missing family and Wall family!) and I could not have asked for more, this has been the best Millwall performance with some good easy on the eye football, aggression where needed and The Slammer getting off the mark.

Feliz Navidad you heathen rabble!. ;)

The whole team were on it today, but lets not forget Watford were very poor, thought they only had to turn up to beat us, we will face sterner opposition as the season moves on. Lets see how we get on.
Yes Watford were poor, but a lot of it was our performance making them as poor as they was. We must give credit to GR and the team for that outstanding display.

Great game great win and great performance

loved every minute of it

Watford are another no mark club with self entitled fans that for some reason I fucking hate

got to enjoy performances like that when they come along, hopefully that is the bench mark for the rest of the season then who knows where we could be come end of the season

COYL and merry Christmas all

What a year coming we COULD have , we have played all 5 of the top 6 away from home,as well as as sunderland in 7th away and Preston in 8th away!! My only fear is we will get promoted and vermin will get relegated 😉
Along with Everton and Weeds! 😉

From comments in bbc match report

Comment posted by Bermondsey John, today at 09:33Bermondsey John
09:33
Which is the real Millwall? The one that displayed such excellent work rate and a steely determination to grab the game by the scruff of the neck today? Or the one that capitulated so limply at Sunderland and looked so tentative against Wigan? If we could produce today's form for the rest of the season then maybe.

A very clever goal by Fleming- in fact outstanding 👍
It was all planned at the training ground 👍😉

“His free-kick deceived everyone in the box, including goalkeeper Daniel Bachmann, as the ball dipped before bouncing into the back of the net to secure the three points.

“I think it’s something they’ve worked on,” Mitchell admitted.

“Just aim for the back post with a load of pace, get one running across the front of goal.

“If someone gets a touch, great, if they don’t, it’s going in anyway. That’s exactly what happened.”