West London tramps V Wall -Match thread.

Tell onlyagame that, he did some decent things today, couple of bad. With different players in front of him joe might improve him even further. Not always easy to pass to something that’s not there.

Yes, today the lack of movement upfront was strange, especially after the last 4/5 games where things looked like they were clicking. Apart from a couple of exceptions, I thought it was bizarre all round and a very lack lustre performance.
:shrug:

JE is doing a lot of weighing up. All part of the new manager process. He will know who can adapt to his method and who can’t.

Yes, today the lack of movement upfront was strange, especially after the last 4/5 games where things looked like they were clicking. Apart from a couple of exceptions, I thought it was bizarre all round and a very lack lustre performance.
:shrug:
It was a strange one, not really comprehensible what was missing. Joe learning more every game about the players.

On train back to base, so much optimism before the game. Typical Wall of old flatter to deceive , so deflated I don’t have any more words or energy for this tonight. We never turned up today.
O other than I fuckin hate rangers and their poncy shit cunt wanker Rupert middle class snide supporters

Pretty hacked off with that. Didn't turn up at all. JE was right, we got what we deserved, nothing.

Sure the QPR snides will be thinking they are Barcelona, wrong.

Thought the QPR manager sussed how JE was trying to play and nullified it quite easily and JE could not counteract which is a concern, lack of experience maybe or maybe he does not trust his players to make tactical changes during a game.

Bad day at the office all round we were made to look poor against a poor side.

Jesus Christ, that was woeful. Not sure either team can take a lot away from that game.

Edwards taking Nisbet off and replacing him with Longman up front is one of the strangest subs I’ve ever seen a Millwall manager make. I’ve come to the conclusion he is sending a message to Aldridge and the rest of the board that we need to pull it up for a centre forward. I can’t wrap my head around it.

A mate of mine said he saw Paul Clement in the exec area with the Millwall entourage - wonder if he may be coming on board in some capacity. Must know Edwards from Chelsea and has plenty of pedigree, as was Mourinho’s right hand man at Chelsea and Madrid if I’m not mistaken.

On today’s performance you could argue our whole squad needs an overhaul. Danny Mac had a decent game last week but not so sure after today. Bryan wasn’t in the game from the first whistle.

I don’t think it matters if Joe can get in on loan one, or maybe two forward players that can improve us up front, the chances are they will go back to their parent clubs at the end of the season and they will use their improved performance for the betterment of their team, or offer them up for sale at a ridiculously high value which we won’t be able to afford!

That will put us back to square one in the summer, still needing new forwards to come in on permanent contracts! Maybe if there is some money left to spend in this transfer window, look at the lower leagues and see if the club can pick up a cheap bargain forward that is already match fit and can hit the ground running!

Jake Young, 22, centre forward for Bradford City, currently on loan at Swindon and scoring goals! That’s one player. There could be more!
He’s that good that he can’t get into a Div 4 Bradford side, so he’s been loaned to Div 4 Swindon? Turn it in