West London tramps V Wall -Match thread.

Effort but precious little else.
Today's performance just highlighted the need for a forward or even two that can hold the ball, nothing stuck and we got bullied up front ,hardly surprising when we are left with a team of midfielders. Flemming today was dross. Billy tried hard but firing the ball forward with nobody to keep it was pointless. Two scrappy goals ,Sarkic at fault for the second but their bloke followed it in , something we didn't do with Billy's effort ten or so minutes from time.
Not much to be positive about really . Honeyman and Billy huffed and puffed and Tanganga looked very comfortable after he came on , should warrant him a start in the next game.
Typical us , undoing the good work done over Christmas. Consistently inconsistent.
JE has to try and get us a forward or two from somewhere.
We move on.
COYL

This has pissed me right off.
Most of our passes haven't reached the targets, and we haven't created much.
It's put a bit of a dark cloud over the recent " feel good-ish factor."
And losing to these fuckers, a bunch of handbags managed by a scruffy looking Spaniard, who put his wife's jeans on by accident this morning.
Gutted.

nothing happened from the off for us, unlike recent games. Flemming just cannot get his game going this season. Disappointing effort.

A London Derby. A day where you expect the crowd to turn up in numbers, we did..

A day where you'd expect the players to raise the game a little more, especially after a disappointing week last week.. that definitely didn't happen.

First 30 minutes, QPR was dreadful. Midfield, Defenders and Goalkeeper alike, not one of theirs wanted it. The ball for them was hot potato. Where the fuck was we? Not a single test for Begovic in that first half, a Goalkeeper that would've looked more in place in a Sunday league side he was that poor.

We offered so little. They offered nothing until Willock stuck a ball in at the back post that somehow Cuffy + Sarkic couldn't deal between them.

1-0 down and chasing a game, we bring on 2 fucking centre backs. This I have no words for. Yes, Longman came on, but when you have the likes of Esse and Saville on the bench, these are the subs that will change games in an attacking sense, something we was crying out for. I am unsure why JE doesn't fancy Esse, but thats his decision. At least give him some minutes as a substitute.
For me, the game needed Saville. So many times you could tell there was no quality leadership/chatting on the pitch. I noticed 3 times at least we had opportunities to bring the ball down - but we headed it and gave it away - Savs would've been on this.

Zian, today sunshine you was poor, really poor, but you wasn't the only one, there was too many shit performances today from the majority.

Poor goalkeeping for 2nd, such a bad error, but it wasn't his fault that we lost the 90 minute game.

Just seen the JE interview after the game. Saying we got what we deserved out of the game and that was nothing, and too many bad performances and decisions. Said he really hopes on getting more players in before the window closes, was quite definite on that, and said "at least one more" like we are about to sign someone imminently.

Based on this display, the likes of Nisbet and Watmore are not the answer if we want to have a potent goal strike force!

Lets hope Joe can get a decent forward in next week so he can start him up front in the Preston home game!

We have a few tough fixtures in February, so we need to get some points on the table, even if some of them are only draws!
You're first paragraph , those 2 were way off the pace. Felt we also tried to rush it a bit second half. Our lack of patience showed up our lack of quality. Edwards sure has a tough job on his hands. If we had a centre half with good ball control I'd even be tempted to put him up front 🙃. Certainly gonna be a struggle from here on in .
It is a mystery why Esse don't get any game time , not that he probably would have made much difference, but if he don't get on we'll never know ,and Sav's total absence was a bit of a mystery.

Last edited:
There was no happy medium today with our passes. Long balls nearly always came straight back. Short balls were played to players under pressure. Some of the headers were a joke, just heading it for heading sake. No possible target.