West London tramps V Wall -Match thread.

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Our annual take over of Shepherd's Bush is again upon us. Twenty first plays sixteenth. They're in a bit of a mess. No win in seven, five points adrift from safety, sitting second bottom and a possible points deduction incoming. Lets hope we can stick the boot in a bit more by taking all three points.

Saville, Wallace, Norton C and De Norre all available although i'm not sure De Norre is up to match fitness so may not start.. Sounds like Honeyman could also be available.

Travel options all look to be working okay for Shepherds bush overground.

Dry but cold with a fair old breeze.

Coyl

They were poor against Watford and even though they pulled a goal back, they never really had the belief they would get anything and they have a bully boy upfront with Sinclair Armstrong, if our defenders take care of him, he could see red!.

When they scored during the Sky hatchet job game, the f#cjers, (Chair and one other), took the knee for their goal celebration. Absolute bunch of c#nts. Their support got sorted out as well a few years back after illusions of grandeur!!! Great if they go down!
Who was the other one, can you remember? And is he still there ?

When they scored during the Sky hatchet job game, the f#cjers, (Chair and one other), took the knee for their goal celebration. Absolute bunch of c#nts. Their support got sorted out as well a few years back after illusions of grandeur!!! Great if they go down!

Rowett defended us to the hilt after that under a ton of pressure and vitriol. He had and has my undying respect for that to this day.

Any action likely to lead to disorder. How is that different from doing a helicopter impression.

Last edited:
I swear mate that we must have set some sort of record for 1- the noise we made and 2- the length of that celebration. Not finished with the release of jubilation and eio we then break into nolu. I remember them staring across in awe, more and more phones came out and aimed our way. One of there lot came towards us and just clapped. That was fucking Wembley level celebrating. I have watched that so many times.

We are fucking unique. I've never known a set of fans to be so passionate and loyal. You can see what that goal meant to us!

Love some of the comments too

@PUK898

@PUK898

4 months ago

Respect from Red Star Belgrade supporter!

------------------------

@valerioacabpellino5633

6 years ago

Respect....from naples
------------------------

@wayneg6831

@wayneg6831

4 years ago

Good support not a bird or mong among them ------------- :grinning::grinning:

------------------------------

@giovannirossi7947

@giovannirossi7947

3 years ago

Classico accento di Bermondsey ..

--------------------------------------------------------

@hiitdon8630

@hiitdon8630

5 years ago

No one likes us we don’t care! Love or hate Millwall there is something special about them lot

This geezer knows the apple ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----------------------------------------------------------