Tyler Burey

The abuse at Burey stems from the last home game he played for us . He was being his lazy self and the fans in the lower tier started having a go at him then he started getting into the game and taking the defender on. as he came back up the pitch fans in the lower clapped him and he responded by doing a v-sign to them

I might be wrong but also I don't know if rude boys are the way forward.
I might be wrong but I don't know if rude boys give a fuck about us.

I know that's not woke enough for our young fans, but sometimes the truth hurts.
Tyler Burey, is a real divider of opinions. A square peg into a round hole situation. Real talent, masked by poor attitude. Only he can change matters, no matter where he ends up. Seen it so many times, and nearly always it's the player who loses out. He needs to work out where he can better money, if not playing football.
As for me, he doesn't justify the shirt at the moment.

Remember Connor Wilkinson a big time charlie too big for us. Burey will end up at the Gills still believing he is a superstar, that is unless he changes his attitude but for me he is done as a Millwall player

Burey is finished, to call your own fans wankers and laugh when the opposition score is rediculous. There is no way back from there.
Smirked snd poked his tongue out
You’re right, there is now no way back for him! Those supporters he abused (because they abused his actions) will only target him more if he plays again next season!

This has the makings of another Romeo situation, and we all know how that turned out for the player and the club!

Get rid in the summer and offer him to the minted Yanks at the Gills! I’m sure Harris could make good use of him there, and we might get (if we’re lucky) £1M for him?

You’re right, there is now no way back for him! Those supporters he abused (because they abused his actions) will only target him more if he plays again next season!

This has the makings of another Romeo situation, and we all know how that turned out for the player and the club!

Get rid in the summer and offer him to the minted Yanks at the Gills! I’m sure Harris could make good use of him there, and we might get (if we’re lucky) £1M for him?
If we're extremely lucky

i would never boo one of our players whos on the pitch
It a funny situation as a young player you would think he would run his bollocks off Trying to impress the manager and fans (billy and danny) His body language is just all wrong

You can see that there is a good player in their but getting involved in all the stuff with the fans I think may have done for him at millwall

Burke is done at Millwall..you cannot get back from that, not at Millwall. First game of the new season, the abuse will be turned to 11. Another Lewis Grabban situation, get rid of him and let's move on.

Half a mill then, and a couple packets of pork scratchings thrown in?

Where would Harris get a better deal than that? :grinning:
Maybe we could use the money to buy a young winger who can get past a player or two and is the perfect option when we need to get a goal towards the end of a game when the opposition are getting tired. They might even pop up and score a last minute winner against a team like West Brom. Problem is these types of players are usually not the finished article and you lose a bit of defensive quality to gain that additional attacking advantage. Be even better if he was a teams young player of the year last season. Not to worry, I am sure our fans will provide him with lots of support and encouragement. Now, where could we find a player like that ?

Last edited:
I don’t think he understands that 4231 wide position and to be honest I don’t. Who is supposed to protect the left back? Is it the wide player up with Fleming and Bradshaw or does Coops move sideways to double up and then the defensive centre midfielder moves into the space Cooper has vacated? Either way Tyler is not a midfielder he shows no real desire to track back. He is a centre forward playing on the wing in my opinion. Stick him down the middle like they did when he was scoring on loan. He has attacking talent that is for sure but he needs to knuckle down and start focusing on supporting his team and teammates not anyone goading him. Compare his attitude to Cresswell’s response to flack, if it does come just knuckle down and keep going until you win them over.

i would never boo one of our players whos on the pitch
It a funny situation as a young player you would think he would run his bollocks off Trying to impress the manager and fans (billy and danny) His body language is just all wrong

You can see that there is a good player in their but getting involved in all the stuff with the fans I think may have done for him at millwall
Don’t even think he’s a good player! He doesn’t have a footballing brain and usually makes the wrong decisions, like electing to take on one player too many (thus losing the ball), or not passing/cutting back for another player in a better position to score! That happened again on Monday! Just before Rovers went up the pitch and scored the winner, Burey got to the by line. All he had to do was cut it back to a waiting Bennett in a great position, and it could have been us celebrating the winner and a playoff space!

Small margins and all that, but in big games where your team is trying to secure a play off space, every tackle and pass has to matter!