Tyler Burey

I' ve never seen or heard a wall player take so much abuse from fans as i have Burey. One example, home to Barnsley ladt season. He;s warming up with Evans and one more player who's name escapes me, Burey you cunt, Burey you rudeboy cunt, Burey you're shit, sort that fucking barnet out you cunt and on it went. Evans called a useless cunt a and on it went.

I'll fucking say it, Burey is being singled out cause he looks different and is seen as fair game. Our fanbase has changed, many living off of the rep we have for off field activities yet would run a mile when many others are getting their hands dirty.

It's emabarassing and will only get worse cause if you hand out a much deserved dig you're fucked so people just let it go. How anyone expects us to win and deliver when we've turned on our own is beyond me.

A club like no other really is rose tinted glasses and quite frankly becoming a myth.
There were plenty of Wall fans giving him support and it was only two or three standing on the gates giving him dogs abuse but when he was doing wanker signs and telling fans to shut up the mood changed and others joined in.

Remember sitting in the East Lower during one of Stephen Reid’s early games. Arseholes near me giving him dog’s abuse every time he got the ball after he’d lost possession a couple of times. No fucking need for it. Luckily, he played through it and became a great- in my eyes.

Burey is a cracking prospect- a stand out performance at home to Coventry when he came on as sub and turned the game. He is raw but look what he did last year during the injury crisis, thrown in and scored some important goals. People have short memories. He’s a forward in the making and is never going to be useful in a defensive capacity- rightly so.

There were plenty of Wall fans giving him support and it was only two or three standing on the gates giving him dogs abuse but when he was doing wanker signs and telling fans to shut up the mood changed and others joined in.
Wasn't like that when i did a game in block 29, all the subs was getting grief. Burey didn't take it well but didn't respond. He just looked confused , asif to say is that aimed at me. He'll have to learn to take it iof he's to succeed down the Den.

Last edited:
Also, you have to remember forwards with a bit of talent cost a bomb. I hope he makes it with us, if he does fulfil his potential then I hate to see him snapped up by the likes of fucking palace and worth a fortune. Like that Eze mug.

Isn't wasn't like that when i did a game in block 29, all the subs was getting grief. Burey didn't take it well but didn't respond. He just looked confused , asif to say is that aimed at me. He'll have to learn to take it iof he's to succeed down the Den.
What sort of mongs cunt off our own players before they’ve even stepped foot on the pitch? Fuck me, these morons walk amongst us.

If you are going to ply your trade in front of 15 thousand + people every week then expect criticism of some form from some of them, these kids know what they signed up for ie fame and fortune, they are also fully aware of the dark side of playing in front of large crowds, if they cant handle it then maybe they are in the wrong trade.
Criticism is one thing but personal abuse is another. What is it going to achieve?
I have no doubts that if an away fan was giving it to one of our own and they was in arms reach that they'd be ironed clean out.

Burey doesn't track back and his positional nous might be lacking, however, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't brought on on Monday to shore up the defence. As others have said, he was one player who looked dangerous for us in the 2nd half.

I think that he is a real talent. We just haven't found out how best to use him. Imo it will be a shame and our loss if he is driven out of the club by the abuse.

Brilliant in the air, quick, very very quick and when he gets stuck in he’s a tough individual. Thought he was MOM first half.
Good player and very strong and fast. I would not be playing him on the wing though. Seems a perfect stike partner for braders up front. Wins loads of headers. Seems a no brainer to me. Of corse we would have to play 2 up front. If we get a right winger in I wouldnt mind us having a punt on him for next season.