Tyler Burey

Lionsteele

Well… guess that’s his last game for the club then!

I’ve never seen a player openly giving the fans a wanker sign repeatedly over & over again then sticking his tongue out when you just conceded. 😂

In my opinion he’ll end up being a really good & effective player with the right coaching, he is lazy off the ball sometimes and is rightfully told about it.

His attitude is poor & so his future definitely won’t be with us

He was moaning when Blackburn scored their 4th because no one got on the end of his cross. Then he told fans to shut their fucking mouths. Then he poked his tongue out and was giving wanker signs. A totally petulant outburst and a show of arrogance.

Too bad--he was excellent when he came on and had two good runs that created havoc for Blackburn. It would be a shame to lose him.
He does have his moments but he's a one trick pony in attack and that’s before you look at the rest of his game. There might be a decent player in there but he probably needs to move on at this stage, maybe get a bit of regular football a division down.

Too bad--he was excellent when he came on and had two good runs that created havoc for Blackburn. It would be a shame to lose him.

I agree with this.

He is one of the few wingers I’ve seen that absolutely roasts most defenders, makes it look easy.

If he could work off the ball he would probably be looking to go on to a big move but injuries haven’t helped.

Shame if we lose him but can’t see him coming back from that. It’s not the first time he’s reacted.

Yeah you missed out the bit where he was getting absolute dogs abuse for fuck all and a lighter chucked at him. I don’t know what the kid has done wrong but the stick he has got this season is fucking disgusting and a shameful reflection on our fans.

I’ve said it before, there is nothing wrong with his attitude. The only people with an attitude problem is the arseholes abusing him.

Yeah you missed out the bit where he was getting absolute dogs abuse for fuck all and a lighter chucked at him. I don’t know what the kid has done wrong but the stick he has got this season is fucking disgusting and a shameful reflection on our fans.

I’ve said it before, there is nothing wrong with his attitude. The only people with an attitude problem is the arseholes abusing him.

Im not saying people wasn’t giving it to him but he wasn’t tracking & got told about it. Tensions were high but any footballer needs to calm it. You can’t react like that at all.

He walked back when we were under pressure and did nothing when we didn’t have the ball. Compare that to Watmore and youll understand why he gets no compliments.

If he got stick other than this, well, that’s another matter, but he’s not done enough for me to warrant a chance to play for the first 11.

Teddy got dogs abuse at times and laughed it off.

Not justifying it but some players aren’t up to playing for Millwall. The same has been said in many a book written by ex Millwall players.

He needs to leave in the close season.

Teddy got dogs abuse at times and laughed it off.

Not justifying it but some players aren’t up to playing for Millwall. The same has been said in many a book written by ex Millwall players.

He needs to leave in the close season.
Yeah as did loads of players, that went on a did well for us, Sad's another example in recent times, from a shit weakling to a top striker unfortunately for him he got injured but he took loads at the start.

but are people like Tyler going to be loyal to us or are they going to fuck us over and say this that and the other, like another player that we treated well.

Is it worth taking the risk, Tyler giving wanker signs to the crowd, says it all, name me another player from the past did this and went on to be a crowd favourite, fuck him off now.

The lad was on the pitch for not even two minutes and he’s got pissed up mongs on his case calling him all sorts, no wonder his mind is elsewhere. Some players can shake it off but others let it affect them especially ones just making into the first team, how many of you lot on here trying to justify it would suffer bods cunting you and your family off and pinging missiles at you while you’re trying your best?

The same fanbase that wants to know why Rowett is keeping Esse wrapped up in cotton wool. Mark my words give it a run of five or six games and if he isn’t ripping up trees he’ll be getting the same. But it’s ok because fucking Teddy Sheringham took a bit of verbal 35 years ago. Real Wall? What a load of bollocks.

Completely agree with what you say, no excuse for turning on your own player. He hasn't been good enough to nail down a place but the abuse he gets can hardly have helped.

He was played as a centre forward when he went out on loan and scored a fair few goals. He is not a wide midfielder and playing him there does no one any favours especially the full back who has no protection whatsoever. Play him up with Bradders when he comes on and he will cause havoc because he has undoubted attacking talent and perhaps he would defend from the front but don’t play him in midfield as he certainly won’t track back.

The lad was on the pitch for not even two minutes and he’s got pissed up mongs on his case calling him all sorts, no wonder his mind is elsewhere. Some players can shake it off but others let it affect them especially ones just making into the first team, how many of you lot on here trying to justify it would suffer bods cunting you and your family off and pinging missiles at you while you’re trying your best?

The same fanbase that wants to know why Rowett is keeping Esse wrapped up in cotton wool. Mark my words give it a run of five or six games and if he isn’t ripping up trees he’ll be getting the same. But it’s ok because fucking Teddy Sheringham took a bit of verbal 35 years ago. Real Wall? What a load of bollocks.
I don’t disagree with this either.

It’s a fine line.

I personally can’t stand it when nobs in the crowd start going mental at younger players. Yes they need to be told to move their arse but there’s a way of doing it. Older players not so much as they should already know.

Saying all that, there are some absolute divs that have the brains of a carrot & players should know that before reacting.

I might be wrong but also I don't know if rude boys are the way forward.
I might be wrong but I don't know if rude boys give a fuck about us.

I know that's not woke enough for our young fans, but sometimes the truth hurts.