The Den

Peckham your right took slaps all along the seats & then just when they thought they’d made it , a fair few wall jumped out of the ilderton chased them to the center circle where they had some more boot soup, had a good view from the halfway, beer in hand pissing myself, a bogie behind said to his filth mate they won’t come again
Never forget it, as I’d never seen any mob go in the CBL

Peckham your right took slaps all along the seats & then just when they thought they’d made it , a fair few wall jumped out of the ilderton chased them to the center circle where they had some more boot soup, had a good view from the halfway, beer in hand pissing myself, a bogie behind said to his filth mate they won’t come again
Never forget it, as I’d never seen any mob go in the CBL
Something similar 84/85 against Swansea, me and mate in seats behind the dug out, about ten minutes before kick off some skinhead in a crombie came skipping down the touchline from the away end. Didn't get far before one of our mob jumped out of he's seat over the advertising boards and clumped him.The thing that cracked me and my pal up our bloke just jumped back in he's seat so casual waiting for the game too start 👍

Feeling empty and sad now looking at those pics. Still miss it so much. Made worse when we moved house 20 years ago the 2ft sq piece of playing surface grass (with lot of sand mixed in) that I took after the last game v Bristol Rovers & which I diligently looked after in the greenhouse didn’t make it to the new house. I think she threw it out and she still ain’t stopped hearing the last of that. Slag