The Den

Booted out at about 7am freezing my cod’s off, no charge no money 🤣 walked back to nunhead.
Was in the bells when they turned up to clear the pub at last orders.

My old man was, he was off work for a while afterwards with busted and bandaged fists. By all accounts it was viscous and relentless.

I was only 15 and standing behind the goal to the left, right in front of them. I didn't realise (no-one did) until they started making a noise... Christ, I'd never seen anything like it, our lot went bonkers. They managed to slide out at half time, or just after, and it was just a line of OB left guarding an empty space.
:grinning:

This is my favourite thread ever on here and is what this board should be all about to me. Great pics and great times. Was talking to my mate Saturday as we were walking down past where the turnstiles used to be for the CBL and saying although we are of course used to new place after all these years, it will never really feel like home. My old man only ever went to three games at the new place and he just couldnt accept that it was where Milllwall were going to be playing from now on, to him we might as well have changed the name of the club too, prior to that I dont think he missed a home game in forty years.