The Den

I’ve got some photos of Pompey Boxing Day 79 or 80
Smoke bomb went off at the front and lot of swaying & Pompey were running for the exit, mob of wall were in there ,
Them Swansea fans got over um quick (spikes) from the cold blow, only fans I ever saw go in the CBL 1st game of the season

What a place & nothing but brilliant memories.

Standing at the tunnel before the game, getting my autograph book filled up & the programme too!
The sound of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" playing, the cheers as the players came out one by one, Sheringham kicking the ball out as soon as he hit the grass, box of chips in one hand & a carton of ribena in the other.
Nothing will ever come close to that feeling when we scored & the roar was deafening.
Fuck me, what memories :love: Apart from the time I was playing football with some other kids down the bottom of the stairs in the family enclosure & I run up & fell ars over bollox & cracked my head open.
Few stitches in the medical room which was cold as fuck & went back to watch the rest of the game. Think it was against Man City of all teams.

Beautiful days.

What a place & nothing but brilliant memories.

Standing at the tunnel before the game, getting my autograph book filled up & the programme too!
The sound of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" playing, the cheers as the players came out one by one, Sheringham kicking the ball out as soon as he hit the grass, box of chips in one hand & a carton of ribena in the other.
Nothing will ever come close to that feeling when we scored & the roar was deafening.
Fuck me, what memories :love: Apart from the time I was playing football with some other kids down the bottom of the stairs in the family enclosure & I run up & fell ars over bollox & cracked my head open.
Few stitches in the medical room which was cold as fuck & went back to watch the rest of the game. Think it was against Man City of all teams.

Beautiful days.
They still play that tune at the new place (Well up to a few years ago anyways)

Members online