The Den

I’ve got some photos of Pompey Boxing Day 79 or 80
Smoke bomb went off at the front and lot of swaying & Pompey were running for the exit, mob of wall were in there ,
Them Swansea fans got over um quick (spikes) from the cold blow, only fans I ever saw go in the CBL 1st game of the season
if my old head recalls regarding the swansea fans,it appears that the swansea coach driver took them onto the island ,heading for millwall and thinking the ground was there and eventually got to the old den late and dropped them outside the cbl and then they went in thinking it was the away end then had it on their toes when they wasmet with a millwall welcome!!

if my old head recalls regarding the swansea fans,it appears that the swansea coach driver took them onto the island ,heading for millwall and thinking the ground was there and eventually got to the old den late and dropped them outside the cbl and then they went in thinking it was the away end then had it on their toes when they wasmet with a millwall welcome!!
Didn't they take another dig or three from our chaps in the seats along the pitch as they tried to get to the away end?