Lampard can’t afford him .. 😂😂
After Lomas he knows he wouldn’t get thru the gate
And he wouldn’t touch us anyway
Vermin

Lampard can’t afford him .. 😂😂
After Lomas he knows he wouldn’t get thru the gate
And he wouldn’t touch us anyway
Vermin
He was originally vermin thanks to his dad. But when he left to join Chelsea the vermin fans turned against him and still hate him even now. That must earn him some sort of brownie points.

I absolutely do not want to see Muscat even offered the job. An awesome blood thirsty player in his time yes. His management career so far? No way.

Hasn't got any experience at all, not even remotely close to Millwall. If we are moaning about Rowett, who had bag fulls of experience, and him not getting the best out of the players footballing wise, then I'm seriously unsure how Miscat would pull up trees and do a better job right now. I think it maybe a car crash at the club if we appointed him, and that isn't what we, or the players need.
He'd drive the players to be better, absolutely he would, but I can't see how he would tactically improve individuals or the team.
So, as much as I love Muscat, I don't want to see him down here just yet as we would be making a big step backwards in my opinion.

320 odd games as Manager, another 50 or so as Assistant Manager and two championships (Aussie & Japan)

has to be someone who knows the champship
remember we have started a bit of a rebuild with no pre-season who ever we get has to hit the ground running

It's a shame Gary O'Neil had a good opportunity to take up at Wolves, otherwise we could've been licking our lips at that one.

I cant see us prizing a manager out of another club, so that leaves us with chaps that are out of work right now. Unless anyone becomes available over the weekend, that is.
For the last few seasons I’ve been hoping that when a vacancy occurred Gary would be available, unfortunately we’ve narrowly missed out this time.

It was similar with Dyche.

On Oddschecker.... few names that would be amusing if it came to fruition!

Frank Lampard
Joey Barton
Lee Bowyer

I wonder what the baying mob who helped oust GR would say to their presence... whoever it is, I pity them because they have the most thankless task ahead of them... damned if the do, damned if they don't.
Joey Barton would be interesting but won’t happen because the combination of his and Millwall’s reputation would be toxic for the club 👎

Not much mention of Callum Davidson? He came with Rowett having done ok as Rowett's lieutenant at Stoke, and under that pair, IMO we saw some of the most attractive entertaining football for a number of years. He was taken by St Johnstone where he had initial success winning both Scottish cup competitions. Coincidentally our Lions turned more defensive minded and went off that early boil. Ok, so Davidson's results went downhill after those cup successes north of the border but he managed to maintain their Premier status.
A manager can only work within the budgets he is given but it is notable, having been sacked by St Johnstone last April, his replacement has only succeeded in gaining four draws and three goals from eight matches this season, to leave them cast adrift at the foot of the table.

I agree. Lets have it right the bloke is a fucking thug. He played just over 50 games so hardly legend status. He was only a month in with us when our CEO threatened to sack him if he didn;t clean his act up after stamping on a watford player. He went on to nearly cripple an anorak player which he was privately sued over. He's broken fellow pros jaws, stamped on youth team players and left several other pros with carer threatening injuries.

His management record is slim. The Aussie league won. Sacked after 15 games for a Belguim club and currently in Japan where he won a title.

Hardly the credentials for our league, Never mind his temperament.

As for he knows the club well ? He left 17 year ago. What will he know well? Same as when pundits say he knows the area well. So fucking what we're not after a cabbie or milkman.

I hope he never steps foot in our club again.
Too right! I wouldn’t want anywhere near a club let alone ours. I will always remember how he ended Christoph Duggary’s season during an Australian v France friendly back in 2002/3.The French FA were slaughtered by the press for accepting to go to Australia for a mid season friendly. I imagine they were well paid and they didn’t take the piss. They sent their strongest squad Zidane Henry, Desailly Vieira et all and all that cunt could do was to try and take Dugarry’s toncils out. He missed the toncils but not the back of his knee. Result end of season. FFS it was a friendly! Filthy player he was