Worrying Signs

I just want Saturday to come so I can go to my cathedral again see my mates and hopefully a Stella season

there will be ups and downs and us making loads of noise which in turn the players perform to

come rain or shine I will be buying next seasons season ticket as soon as it’s on sale and it won’t matter what League we are in

COYL

Well said, Windy. We all come on here and argue the toss about the inside and outside of a gnat's arsehole and forget the bigger picture.

This will be my 29th year supporting Millwall. Plenty of ups and downs in that time but I wouldn't have it any other way. This club is in my blood and my life, good or bad, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well said, Windy. We all come on here and argue the toss about the inside and outside of a gnat's arsehole and forget the bigger picture.

This will be my 29th year supporting Millwall. Plenty of ups and downs in that time but I wouldn't have it any other way. This club is in my blood and my life, good or bad, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
We’re football junkies, looking for our next fix of Millwall!

Not a dig, just a bit tongue in cheek but surely some of Flemmings goals were penalties or free kicks as well? Because if he can’t take free kicks or penalties maybe we should have bought someone you can?
As it happens, on checking, it seems he has scored 6 penalties - didn't realise he did. Maybe it's a bit unfair to take away credit from a player for scoring from penalties - a goal from a penalty counts for the same. I suppose they just seem a bit more easily got than goals from open play.
I assume that Afobe will be the one to take penalties now that Jed's gone.