Worrying Signs

Perhaps all we have had to watch are friendlies, perhaps we will be up against teams who are better than us, perhaps we will be mid table most of the season and finish 9th without getting close to the play offs, perhaps we won't have a forward who scores 20 goals this season, perhaps Rowett will play defensively so we get maximum points out of the season and not have a relegation battle, perhaps some fans think we are on for promotion this season despite having no right to do so, perhaps this is where we are in the current state of football, perhaps we should be thankful to JB for his investment in us getting to where we are, perhaps there are many bigger clubs jealous of our situation.

Perhaps all we have had to watch are friendlies, perhaps we will be up against teams who are better than us, perhaps we will be mid table most of the season and finish 9th without getting close to the play offs, perhaps we won't have a forward who scores 20 goals this season, perhaps Rowett will play defensively so we get maximum points out of the season and not have a relegation battle, perhaps some fans think we are on for promotion this season despite having no right to do so, perhaps this is where we are in the current state of football, perhaps we should be thankful to JB for his investment in us getting to where we are, perhaps there are many bigger clubs jealous of our situation.
Perhaps he might buy a decent forward/ target man instead of a midfielders defenders and perhaps we might have more then a couple of shots on goal against an average 1st division teams

No perhaps about it, it’s happening…. 👊🏻

I really think people need to get a grip

We are Millwall for f££k sake.
I will follow them regardless, and fu££ everyone else. I don’t give a f££k about other teams
We have probably the best owner in the league, and from a Millwall point of view, a team that gives us hope before the season has even started.
Old Zion will probably need 10 or so games to get used to Uk football....... I’m fine with that

Be miserable if we are down the bottom at the end of the season...... f£££ mé, we haven’t even started yet

Why can’t anyone raise any genuine concerns on here without getting shouted down?

So much for debate.
If its a genuine decent concern then thats fair enough, but when your quoting something that Fat Dan has said then its just embarrassing, the guy is a clown.

Season hasn't even kicked off yet and some are shitting there pants with all this doom and gloom.

I couldn't give a toss if we lost all our friendlies to be honest, its all about fitness and trying new things out, players and formations.

Im not worried at all, if we haven't won a match after ten games then we can talk.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I'm well pleased with how the club is being run and with the investment this summer. GR has done a great job with limited resources.

My only concern is that GR is so concerned with not conceding that we create nothing. We have the players to be more creative now and I hope he works out a way to attack. We'll be safe either way, but be good to see us create more than 2 or 3 chances a game which was largely the story last season

I'm not worried about next season. We finished within 2 results of a playoff position last year. We've lost two players, Jed and Ballard but have brought in more. At the very least, we've as strong a squad this year as last and time may tell that we've got an even stronger one, depending on how the new boys work out. So if we had a decent season last year and we're at least as strong as last year, I don't think there's cause for worry. You just can't depend on pre season form.
By the way, I think that it will be September before some of our new signings really fit in. So we might even be a bit ropey for the first few matches too. But I'm sure that we'll have a decent season again.

I’ve noticed that two players that we were supposedly linked with, Smallbone and Gale have signed for Stoke!
I just have that horrible feeling! However , I’m very happy with our signings so far. Hope things fall into place come Saturday.

If its a genuine decent concern then thats fair enough, but when your quoting something that Fat Dan has said then its just embarrassing, the guy is a clown.

Season hasn't even kicked off yet and some are shitting there pants with all this doom and gloom.

I couldn't give a toss if we lost all our friendlies to be honest, its all about fitness and trying new things out, players and formations.

Im not worried at all, if we haven't won a match after ten games then we can talk.
A beacon of light mate amidst all this negativity 👍 Is there a shortage of happy pills or something? 😉

My genuine concern has been that we haven’t really added to our attack properly thus far. For as long as I care to remember we’ve been missing that creative attacking midfielder, it remains to be seen if Flemming is that type and he will take some time to bed in.

We have lost the likes of Burke and Ojo who brought something to the team in their own rights and haven’t replaced them yet.

We need some pace and a good link player.