Worrying Signs

Over their careers (Jed's is longer, obviously as he's older) Jed has scored 86 goals in 429 appearances and Flemming has 52 goals in 146. Jed score one in five games and Flemming one in three. Flemming is also better technically and is a cleverer player IMO.

And this is an in-depth look at Flemming with some very good analysis.

Over their careers (Jed's is longer, obviously as he's older) Jed has scored 86 goals in 429 appearances and Flemming has 52 goals in 146. Jed score one in five games and Flemming one in three. Flemming is also better technically and is a cleverer player IMO.
Don't forget that some of Jed's goals came from penalties too.

Let’s hope your right (he’s got to be better than Burke!) I’ve got everything crossed

I have too. He seems to have a good attitude and it's all about how he settles over here, how our players adapt to him and where Rowett play him. But let there be no mistake at all, he is a huge talent.
If the championship and Dutch premier are similar in style it might not take him long, as you correctly pointed out they all have to adapt and quickly. If this division is tougher for him we need to be patient

The cup game at Cambridge is a good chance for Rowett to work on ways of getting the ball to our forwards. As well as finding a way to accommodate and get the best out of Flemming.

I have too. He seems to have a good attitude and it's all about how he settles over here, how our players adapt to him and where Rowett play him. But let there be no mistake at all, he is a huge talent.
yeah but its relative init. i know nothing about the level he was playing at, is it similar to championship?

It's just someones opinion, put out into the open on socail media, it's how it works in modern times. The internet has turned most debates into a binary good or bad argument with no middle line, it's shit and nothing like going back to the Barnaby or Rising sun to talk about the game. There has to be a winner in internet land and fuck the facts or truth! If bods don't agree they're accused shouting/ shutting people down, as i was on a thread last week.

Bods screaming about everything going woke and having our freedoms of speach taken away, then in the next breath they're accusing someone else of shutting down/ and or closing the debate cause they disagree with your views, we need to find some balance!

I think some peoples patience get tested and then boil over. Slag the club for no signings in June, slag the club after they've signed players without a competitive ball being kicked, it's no surprise people bite and give a bit back cause it's been constant.

Ironic really that you would message that, when what you’ve accused people of doing is exactly what you do yourself.
On a thread about DM I posted a couple of things saying that there had been bids for DM.

Firstly you took exception to who the tweets where from and started blasting everyone who uses Twitter or Facebook as some looney nut case. Secondly you took exception to the fact DM was being spoken about leaving because your mates been told he’s staying. I accused you of shutting the thread down because you took exception to people discussing it. You might want to reread what you wrote for clarity.

Ours wasn’t about disagreeing on views. You just don’t like some people that post. It’s plainly that simple.

Our early links with Elliot Anderson seem to have fizzled out. We should still be pursuing him, for definite.

Our early links with Elliot Anderson seem to have fizzled out. We should still be pursuing him, for definite.
I think most premiership teams have kept their young players for pre season and will now start loaning them out. I see Parrott went to PNE today so hopefully we can do a bit of business on the loan front over the next few days. I agree and think Anderson would be a good loan signing

I just want Saturday to come so I can go to my cathedral again see my mates and hopefully a Stella season

there will be ups and downs and us making loads of noise which in turn the players perform to

come rain or shine I will be buying next seasons season ticket as soon as it’s on sale and it won’t matter what League we are in

COYL