Welcome Back

I'm glad it's back up and running but my take is this site has had some really good topics discussed over the years, however edgy they are and with a balanced view and opinions. It never results to name calling (other that you c**t) or having a dig and members know how far to push a point before dropping it. If anyone went too far other members would let them know.
This is Millwall and I sometimes think it is only us that see the tongue in cheek posts that visitors from sterile sites would just not understand and I suppose there lies the problem.
I really hope it was just one or two comments that got us suspended rather than the overall politics of the site.

Really looking forward to discussing all the soccer stuff again.

I've used my time away from the board to get in touch with my inner self and search out the real meaning of life.

I've been pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed my 3 week yoga course.

Its been splendid.

ONLY KIDDING!

ALRIGHT YOU MISERABLE FCKERS!?:grinning:

Really looking forward to discussing all the soccer stuff again.

I've used my time away from the board to get in touch with my inner self and search out the real meaning of life.

I've been pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed my 3 week yoga course.

Its been splendid.

ONLY KIDDING!

ALRIGHT YOU MISERABLE FCKERS!?:grinning:
Selling any petrol mate ?

you must admit that closing the site down Is quite a reaction from Vital.
I presume that they didn't close it down for no reason. I will say that some of the stuff posted at times was way over the top for todays world and it will get you chored whether we think it's lawful or not. You can't be writing stuff about shooting/ wiping out certain walks of life and not expect it to upset some nosey, triggered do gooders, it's quite simple mate as far as i'm concerned. Members are reminded of the rules and that what they post is solely their responsibility. It's okay saying people are easily offended, i agree that they are but, unless you've been living in a cave or sex dungeon with Ulster then you must know and understand what's going on with wokeness and certain parts of the media that you need to be double careful and clever enough not to drop a bollock.

We fans were already under the microscope cause of some fans reaction to the knee, that will draw in the media who always look to Millwall when they want some cheap and easy headlines. With that in mind, bods should have been more aware and careful of what they posted on an open forum, they weren't by the looks of things. You have to bare in mind that this forum is a labour of love for Mama and moderators offer there time for free and can't be expected to be trawling this place 24/7.

Last edited:
So I think we should be told In some form what went wrong. I also think that If there Is a reference point people can refer to then It will help keep people's consciousness heightened when they go to post something that they may not feel Is Inappropriate.
In my opinion is doesn't matter what went wrong nor do i think we'll be privy to that anyway. Reference point? surely it's don't be an idiot, don't post inflammatory or racist shit that will put yourself and the site owners in the shit.
The fact that their Is now a wall of silence from the moderators around the Issue and they won't discuss It makes It worse In my mind and It ain't very helpful In terms of us moving forward and learning from the less obvious mistakes we may have made.
See above!

Normally, If someone crosses a line they are pulled on It Individually and discreetly so for the whole forum to close as abruptly and strangely as It did, makes me feel something has happened. As It affects us I don't think It's an unreasonable request to know what happened and why things escalated as quickly and randomly as they did (personal matters aside).
Personally mate i couldn't give a flying fuck about what went on in the past, i'm just grateful that we're back on the firm and posting again, time to move on, lifes to short, etc, etc.

I also think It's a piss take that we have to have a third party asses what we say and give their approval when no one else has this Imposition.
It's sad that it has come to this but it hasn't happened for no reason ( i presume).
How do we know they are on the level for a start?
I don't see it as a problem if you use your nut and watch what you type.
but If we are now expected to post as the drips do on the other Vital forums then we don't have to worry about ours closing as there will be no one left who will bother to post.
Mate, it's the same on twitter, facebook etc regarding scrutiny. Again, just watch your p's and q's and you should be sweet. The other option would be to go on some shithouse underground forums and post what you like to the echo chamber.

Last edited:
I presume that they didn't close it down for no reason. I will say that some of the stuff posted at times was way over the top for todays world and it will get you chored whether we think it's lawful or not. You can't be writing stuff about shooting/ wiping out certain walks of life and not expect it to upset some nosey, triggered do gooders, it's quite simple mate as far as i'm concerned. Members are reminded of the rules and that what they post is solely their responsibility. It's okay saying people are easily offended, i agree that they are but, unless you've been living in a cave or sex dungeon with Ulster then you must know and understand what's going on with wokeness and certain parts of the media that you need to be double careful and clever enough not to drop a bollock.

We fans were already under the microscope cause of some fans reaction to the knee, that will draw in the media who always look to Millwall when they want some cheap and easy headlines. With that in mind, bods should have been more aware and careful of what they posted on an open forum, they weren't by the looks of things. You have to bare in mind that this forum is a labour of love for Mama and moderators offer there time for free and can't be expected to be trawling this place 24/7.
Nice to see you back, Peckham.