Welcome Back

I like the City. My wife and I went in August for four nights, the bars were jam packed even during the day (we went Wed to Sun) with live bands or singers in them all. All the pubs are next to one and other as well.

Thoroughly recommend Liverpool for a City Break.
You’re right mate. It actually is good for a city break, the nightlife’s great.
I had my stag weekend there over 20 years ago and since then I’ve been to another 4 or 5.

You’re right mate. It actually is good for a city break, the nightlife’s great.
I had my stag weekend there over 20 years ago and since then I’ve been to another 4 or 5.
It is a decent place for going on the lash and thankfully the Scunts aren't playing until Sunday, by which time I'll be well away, althougb it'll probably be full of Norwegian daytrippers

Never posted on here before, just viewed for years and always got a good laugh or enjoyed some common sense and differences of opinion.

Well pleased it’s back, look forward to the expected abuse now!!!
Shawmi - what was your first wall game? Who’s your all time favourite Millwall 11? Best away game?

Shawmi - what was your first wall game? Who’s your all time favourite Millwall 11? Best away game?
Many years ago now, 38 years back. Notts County at home, relative who used to be a Steward at the Cold Blow Lane end took me along for the day, she was there for years and was well known and some of the older fans on here may remember her. Best 11,
Keller, Thatcher, Cunningham. Rhino, Van den Hauwe, Rae, Hurlock, Kinet, Verveer (ET), Sheringham, Harris

Favourite away game, around 25 years back Watford away, went with about 5 mates, we had a good 5k there and nicked a 1-0 win, whole day was a good memory. But most recently Walsall away when we won 3-0, my boys first away game and one I won’t forget and neither will he.

Well that is where members can help to be fair mate. We have had so many problems with the Troll, we have blocked many others who tried to register (and registration is closed at the moment again) but we can't tell all the problem posters. It is up to members to let Mama/me know if there is a problem. By pm is better. Rather than jumping into threads.

It isn't telling tales, or grassing either, it is helping keep the forum in line with what regulars want.

It does also mean being patient if and when we do re-open registration with new users to give them time to see if they are ok or not!
Don't know how others would feel about this, but what about new signups having to provide a work or uni email address on registration thus taking away anonymity as they would be traceable, not everybodys cup of tea I know but could help prevent the trolls to a certain extent