Welcome Back

mamalion

The Boss
Welcome back.

No conversations will be entered into other than the statement: https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/a-message-to-all-mo-users.49853/

You are very welcome on Millwall Online, but now everyone can see how serious misplaced posts can be, we will have to remove anyone who doesn't want to follow the rules.

If you have forgotten your username/password contact membership@vitalfootball.co.uk and the same if you want to be removed from the forum.

North Stand Banter is FOOTBALL talk only.

We will move any other posts to OFF TOPIC which will remain a members only forum for all non football talk.

And please try to use existing threads (as we re-build) instead of starting 10 threads about the same thing. We will merge but ask people to respect this request to save us the time.

It would be nice of those at Vital who made the decision to close this site to offer an explanation to us as to what the specific problem was, why what we post Is considered beyond the pale, who was affected by what our little comunity on here said and why we can suposedly no longer continue as we were. And as our lives are now In their hands so to speak I also think It prudent for us to be Informed who Is this third party moderator Is and why they are needed.

At the moment all there Is Is a rather vague rebuke about our failings but no explanation of what they were or why they have caused Vital so much pain. We understand on here that we must comply with the law but just because posts and opinions are not liked by some, It does not mean that they are Illegal or wrong, or Infact not shared by many people. After all, offence can be found In anything (and nowadays It often Is) without any offence being caused or any wrong doing perpetrated. If we are expected to behave like adults then we need to be treated as such and If respect Is demanded of us then It shown be shown to us equally. That Is why a more specific and Informative explanation Is needed so that everyone Is on the same page and we can use those as foundations to build on going forward. At the moment, It feels to me as If It's all been left open and vague so that we can easily be disregarded again when those Incharge with what some of us might deem a feeble core decide they don't want us or our culture (yes white working class Is a culture) anymore.

I have been In brief contact over the past couple of weeks with The Fear and he has been very helpful In keeping me updated with what Is going, as best as he can. As far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with him or the other moderators so let's not shoot the messengers or treat them disrespectfuly, although I do expect that those employed by Vital will cop most of the flack on their employers behalf and I am quite looking forward to It (especially you Tel, I've missed you). As I said to The Fear, Vital have opened up a can of worms here, and members will not take to kindly to being lectured or penalised unfairly.

Let's hope this can all be put behind us and move on but we need reasoning and specifc rules If we are to leave our heinous and despicable ways behind us.

I draw the line at West Ham, Palace and Charlton being called or refered to as anything politer than dirty slag cunts.

It's good to be back. I hope. Millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

It would be nice of those at Vital who made the decision to close this site to offer an explanation to us as to what the specific problem was, why what we post Is considered beyond the pale, who was affected by what our little comunity on here said and why we can suposedly no longer continue as we were. And as our lives are now In their hands so to speak I also think It prudent for us to be Informed who Is this third party moderator Is and why they are needed.

At the moment all there Is Is a rather vague rebuke about our failings but no explanation of what they were or why they have caused Vital so much pain. We understand on here that we must comply with the law but just because posts and opinions are not liked by some, It does not mean that they are Illegal or wrong, or Infact not shared by many people. After all, offence can be found In anything (and nowadays It often Is) without any offence being caused or any wrong doing perpetrated. If we are expected to behave like adults then we need to be treated as such and If respect Is demanded of us then It shown be shown to us equally. That Is why a more specific and Informative explanation Is needed so that everyone Is on the same page and we can use those as foundations to build on going forward. At the moment, It feels to me as If It's all been left open and vague so that we can easily be disregarded again when those Incharge with what some of us might deem a feeble core decide they don't want us or our culture (yes white working class Is a culture) anymore.

I have been In brief contact over the past couple of weeks with The Fear and he has been very helpful In keeping me updated with what Is going, as best as he can. As far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with him or the other moderators so let's not shoot the messengers or treat them disrespectfuly, although I do expect that those employed by Vital will cop most of the flack on their employers behalf and I am quite looking forward to It (especially you Tel, I've missed you). As I said to The Fear, Vital have opened up a can of worms here, and members will not take to kindly to being lectured or penalised unfairly.

Let's hope this can all be put behind us and move on but we need reasoning and specifc rules If we are to leave our heinous and despicable ways behind us.

I draw the line at West Ham, Palace and Charlton being called or refered to as anything politer than dirty slag cunts.

It's good to be back. I hope. Millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Will pass it on Stompie.

To be fair, clear rules, warnings, pleas and so on were given by Mama, admin and myself. And ignored.

As Mama says above, we won't be commenting, but these things are not done lightly.