Welcome Back

What's gone is gone mate. Just happy the forum is up and running again. The simple rule of thumb surely has to be,,, don't be a cunt, don't post shit that will get yourself, the site owners or Millwall in trouble. We might not like it but the outside world ain't like us, don't know humour when it slaps them in the face and are easily upset, often on other peoples behalf.

We need to box clever by not giving those not like us something to moan about or go to the authorities. Bods are losing there jobs for next to fuck all by not thinking about what they're posting, cause it's okay to say something in private it don't mean you should put it on an OPEN forum. It's shit mate but that's the way it is. I personally come here to get away from the daily grind of life and to avoid the news and politics. It's what gets bods backs up and liable to have a rant on the strength of some wind up article in the press, don't bite, ignore the shit and crack on. I think if we can keep it that way then we'll be sweet.
I understand all that and I don't disagree for the most part. And I think we can all agree that we are more rougher round the edges and harder to manage to most other fan groups. But, and It's a big but, and you must admit that closing the site down Is quite a reaction from Vital. Something must have been a catalyst for their decision but I can't remember seeing anything that was worse In the run up to the shutdown then what Is normal on here. In fact, apart from a thread on us having to change our approach to booing the knee, a legitimate and lawful stance, things have seemed a lot calmer than usual since the end of the Euro's. To the point In fact that I cut right down on here due to It being less Interesting than normal. Thing's were certainly a lot worse last year. So I think we should be told In some form what went wrong. I also think that If there Is a reference point people can refer to then It will help keep people's consciousness heightened when they go to post something that they may not feel Is Inappropriate.

This Is beacuse I believe most people post on here In a manner that Is equivalent to how they are In life and I don't think that the majority come on here for the reason of being purposefully Ignorant or abusive. People tend to post how they think and feel without any underlying Intent to cause trouble or to slyly cause offence so I do think It slightly unfair that we've all been reprimanded without so much as an explanation. Because If It's just our general conduct that Is seen to be lacking In decency, then this site ain't going to see out the year. The fact that their Is now a wall of silence from the moderators around the Issue and they won't discuss It makes It worse In my mind and It ain't very helpful In terms of us moving forward and learning from the less obvious mistakes we may have made.

Normally, If someone crosses a line they are pulled on It Individually and discreetly so for the whole forum to close as abruptly and strangely as It did, makes me feel something has happened. As It affects us I don't think It's an unreasonable request to know what happened and why things escalated as quickly and randomly as they did (personal matters aside).

I also think It's a piss take that we have to have a third party asses what we say and give their approval when no one else has this Imposition. If this Is now the case fair enough, but I don't think It unfair to expect more Infromation from those who have brought them In to judge and rule on what we say. How do we know they are on the level for a start?

I'm glad the forum Is back open as I have been desperate for something else to read other than the usual crap on the net and I don't want us to force M.O to shut again. We get away with more than some would seem fair and the moderators do well In keeping us protected, but If we are now expected to post as the drips do on the other Vital forums then we don't have to worry about ours closing as there will be no one left who will bother to post.

Last edited:
I understand all that and I don't disagree for the most part. And I think we can all agree that we are more rougher round the edges and harder to manage to most other fan groups. But, and It's a big but, and you must admit that closing the site down Is quite a reaction from Vital. Something must have been a catalyst for their decision but I can't remember seeing anything that was worse In the run up to the shutdown then what Is normal on here. In fact, apart from a thread on us having to change our approach to booing the knee, a legitimate and lawful stance, things have seemed a lot calmer than usual since the end of the Euro's. To the point In fact that I cut right down on here due to It being less Interesting than normal. Thing's were certainly a lot worse last year. So I think we should be told In some form what went wrong. I also think that If there Is a reference point people can refer to then It will help keep people's consciousness heightened when they go to post something that they may not feel Is Inappropriate.

This Is beacuse I believe most people post on here In a manner that Is equivalent to how they are In life and I don't think that the majority come on here for the reason of being purposefully Ignorant or abusive. People tend to post how they think and feel without any underlying Intent to cause trouble or to slyly cause offence so I do think It slightly unfair that we've all been reprimanded without so much as an explanation. Because If It's just our general conduct that Is seen to be lacking In decency, then this site ain't going to see out the year. The fact that their Is now a wall of silence from the moderators around the Issue and they won't discuss It makes It worse In my mind and It ain't very helpful In terms of us moving forward and learning from the less obvious mistakes we may have made.

Normally, If someone crosses a line they are pulled on It Individually and discreetly so for the whole forum to close as abruptly and strangely as It did, makes me feel something has happened. As It affects us I don't think It's an unreasonable request to know what happened and why things escalated as quickly and randomly as they did (personal matters aside).

I also think It's a piss take that we have to have a third party asses what we say and give their approval when no one else has this Imposition. If this Is now the case fair enough, but I don't think It unfair to expect more Infromation from those who have brought them In to judge and rule on what we say. How do we know they are on the level for a start?

I'm glad the forum Is back open as I have been desperate for something else to read other than the usual crap on the net and I don't want us to force M.O to shut again. We get away with more than some would seem fair and the moderators do well In keeping us protected, but If we are now expected to post as the drips do on the other Vital forums then we don't have to worry about ours closing as there will be no one left who will bother to post.
Spot on that is.

Well said mate. I've been scratching my head over it for the past few weeks; the only things that sprung to mind were that the arrest of that Man Citeh wrong 'un, which after he was charged became sub juice and therefore not up for discussion in a public forum but that was dealt with at the time by one of the mods (Fear or KotJ maybe), moved to members only and a rebuke/warning about further mentiont spelled out.
The other thing, as you mentioned, was in reference to 'the Knee' the club meeting with supporters groups re. damage to our reputation etc which prompted a thread by Whiskey about us taking a smarter stance in protesting it. If that was the reason then that is quite a sinister turn of events and I must admit that the first thing that crossed my mind was that we had been silenced for not toeing the 'woke' line.

Regardless, I'm glad it's back up, I've missed the place. And I dare say, some of you fuckers (am I allowed to still say that?) 🤔😆

Yeah, admittedly I tried to get on to HOF to see if anyone on here was over there to ask what had happened but apparently you had to 'register' but nowhere on the website allowed me to but it was saying that people had 'joined' the day before... go figure.

Well said mate. I've been scratching my head over it for the past few weeks; the only things that sprung to mind were that the arrest of that Man Citeh wrong 'un, which after he was charged became sub juice and therefore not up for discussion in a public forum but that was dealt with at the time by one of the mods (Fear or KotJ maybe), moved to members only and a rebuke/warning about further mentiont spelled out.
The other thing, as you mentioned, was in reference to 'the Knee' the club meeting with supporters groups re. damage to our reputation etc which prompted a thread by Whiskey about us taking a smarter stance in protesting it. If that was the reason then that is quite a sinister turn of events and I must admit that the first thing that crossed my mind was that we had been silenced for not toeing the 'woke' line.

Regardless, I'm glad it's back up, I've missed the place. And I dare say, some of you fuckers (am I allowed to still say that?) 🤔😆
Exactly, It's all a bit strange. We all know what Is not acceptably to write, just as we all know what Is not acceptable to say In public, and 99% of the time these things ain't mentioned.

The problem Is not what we can't say, but what people don't want us to say. We can't be prosecuted for It but our lives will be made difficult because of It and for a few weeks Millwall Online was cancled and we don't know why and don't look likely to find out.

Last edited:
So what are the rules of what and cannot be said?

Anyone wanting to join the forum should need either a seconder or quote a season ticket or membership number. Also keep it all private so no nosey parkers can see anything at all.
Got to be.