Two Ejected From Ground Today

I think Wednesday were dragged through the mud for a while after two of they're muppets mocked little Bradley Lowry. We're hardly alone in this ,most if not all clubs will have their fair share of wankers who don't engage the brain before acting.
In my eyes taking the piss out of someone dying in a helicopter crash and also mocking the death of 2 fans stabbed to death in Greece hardly makes the Den hostile, just makes us look infantile.
Just my opinion.
The Bradley thing was different for me. They needed a kicking for doing that. Crossed a line.

I don't like it or condone it but when their supporters spend the whole game chanting, trying to rile us into a response, are they surprised when a few react.

For mocking the Leicester City helicopter crash :shake::wagging:

When we they learn? How would they feel if opposing fans mocked JB’s car crash?

Apparently a Sunderland supporter got a 3 year ban for doing the same in September! If that happens to our 2, perhaps it’ll teach them a lesson.
Surprise surprise, it’s on sky news

Agree with the sentiments here, a stupid thing to do but hardly like an assault. If the club do want to take action then a slap on the wrist and maybe a ban for a couple of games but nothing more. The fact they were kicked out presumably without a warning should have been enough.

For mocking the Leicester City helicopter crash :shake::wagging:

When we they learn? How would they feel if opposing fans mocked JB’s car crash?

Apparently a Sunderland supporter got a 3 year ban for doing the same in September! If that happens to our 2, perhaps it’ll teach them a lesson.
You would been distraught the songs Liverpool received in 2005

They were wrong to do it but i am not the morality police
Week in week out i hear or see something that makes me cringe but to me most of what happens at football stays there although the Bradley Lowery thing crossed the line
Its the fuckers that get their phones out and rush to put it on SM that really gets me there is enough Cctv around to pick it up if needed

They were wrong to do it but i am not the morality police
Week in week out i hear or see something that makes me cringe but to me most of what happens at football stays there although the Bradley Lowery thing crossed the line
Its the fuckers that get their phones out and rush to put it on SM that really gets me there is enough Cctv around to pick it up if needed
Every word👏👏

When fans are close together it’s about getting a rise out of the opposition, “who’s the wanker in the white/red/green..etc” and the said person plays up to it giving it back, sometimes to score points something out of order is said/ gestured, with cunts filming (grassing) is it any wonder the atmosphere has been a bit muted since lockdown ended? I used to love giving a bit of verbal and gestures to away fans but I barely glance at them now just in case my actions are deemed offensive by some delicate little soul.

Yes I was thinking about that too... Was it really that long ago? I think there were a few things exchanged with them which pushed the Scousers over the edge and prompted their brief pitch invasion, until they hit the invisible forcefield in front of the west lower.

Why would I have been distaught? :unsure:

When I hear/see these type of things I simply shrug my shoulders and ignore 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps it's something about my generation, whose fathers fought in the War and instilled into us a different set of values to the today's generation!

If some of our fans had done in the 50s and 60s what they do today it's highly probable they would have received a clip round the ear and told to stop ;)

Members online