Two Ejected From Ground Today

It is very poor taste but getting nicked for it i'm not so sure about. The club/ kiosks sell alcohol to people who are clearly under the influence, that itself is an offence. They'll take your money then sling you out for acting up. Intoxicated people do and say stupid things.

It is very poor taste but getting nicked for it i'm not so sure about. The club/ kiosks sell alcohol to people who are clearly under the influence, that itself is an offence. They'll take your money then sling you out for acting up. Intoxicated people do and say stupid things.
Distasteful yes but nicking no. However Don’t ever want to be at a stage in life where I am mocking someone’s death.

Distasteful yes but nicking no. However Don’t ever want to be at a stage in life where I am mocking someone’s death.
Everything is fucked mate. Morality policing whilst the ones supposedly upholding the law are as corrupt as the government that make the laws. Taking the knee for a criminal whilst criminalizing people for what is often nothing more than poor judgement with a dash of stupidity. The working class getting walloped again.

Everything is fucked mate. Morality policing whilst the ones supposedly upholding the law are as corrupt as the government that make the laws. Taking the knee for a criminal whilst criminalizing people for what is often nothing more than poor judgement with a dash of stupidity. The working class getting walloped again.
The branding the club do about “no one likes us” is weird too, hypocrisy much?

The branding the club do about “no one likes us” is weird too, hypocrisy much?
Yes this is one of my current grievances; the club promote 'Lions den hostile environment' blah blah blah but as soon as you do anything remotely 'hostile' you'll find yourself in the shit. It's fucking bollocks, just like all this 'Millwall family' nonsense... There is a kind of Millwall family but that family is me and me mates that go to Millwall and have loyalty to each other. It doesn't include the club management that have no loyalty to supporters and would happily see our more 'hostile' vociferous supporters banned and replaced with face painted wankers.

As for the blokes ejected for helicopter stuff - I really couldn't care less what people think of it. Probably a bit of a dumb thing to do in today's crybaby environment, but I don't see it as any big deal. As to how I'd feel if opposition supporters mocked JB's car crash, to be honest I wouldn't feel anything at all... It wouldn't bother me I would just think they were pricks. Sticks and stones and all that... I really couldn't give two fucks what anyone says. I don't like bullying or belittling those that can't stand up for themselves but other than that I couldn't care less.
If people are upset by these things then fair enough, get upset. Personally I think a bit more emotional resilience in all walks of life would do people a lot of good, save people getting upset by what is, at the end of the day, just a load of nonsense.

As for the blokes ejected for helicopter stuff - I really couldn't care less what people think of it. Probably a bit of a dumb thing to do in today's crybaby environment, but I don't see it as any big deal. As to how I'd feel if opposition supporters mocked JB's car crash, to be honest I wouldn't feel anything at all... It wouldn't bother me I would just think they were pricks. Sticks and stones and all that... I really couldn't give two fucks what anyone says. I don't like bullying or belittling those that can't stand up for themselves but other than that I couldn't care less.
If people are upset by these things then fair enough, get upset. Personally I think a bit more emotional resilience in all walks of life would do people a lot of good, save people getting upset by what is, at the end of the day, just a load of nonsense.
Nothing actually happens when you get emotionally upset or offended, it's not like an arm will drop off or you'll wake up discovering you now have leprosy.

I was taught that you can't blame others on how you 'feel' and let them live rent free in your head, like you said, show a bit of resilience.

100% KoJ and this is what we have to contend with in this ever- growing ‘woke’ society. Hope you’re not too offended by my response. 😉🤣🤣🤣

Caught it on Twatter yesterday. One Leicester bod said it didn't affect him at all and why bother taking it any further, then the usual 'What do you expect, it's Millwall' brigade. I answered a few but probably shouldn't have. Not for me that stuff but the thing I hate above all is grasses. Those who stick video on the net and the ones encouraging prosecution and bans are my true enemy.

Surprise, surprise - not only is this story on the BBC Website - it’s one on the items on the BBC Red Button Sports Headlines page :shake:

Any other club and there wouldn’t have been any mention at all 🤷‍♂️
I think Wednesday were dragged through the mud for a while after two of they're muppets mocked little Bradley Lowry. We're hardly alone in this ,most if not all clubs will have their fair share of wankers who don't engage the brain before acting.
In my eyes taking the piss out of someone dying in a helicopter crash and also mocking the death of 2 fans stabbed to death in Greece hardly makes the Den hostile, just makes us look infantile.
Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online