Two Ejected From Ground Today

They were wrong to do it but i am not the morality police
Week in week out i hear or see something that makes me cringe but to me most of what happens at football stays there although the Bradley Lowery thing crossed the line
Its the fuckers that get their phones out and rush to put it on SM that really gets me there is enough Cctv around to pick it up if needed
Can’t see what these fuckwits get out of it , putting it on social media . Makes me smile when these half headed cretins post pictures of the meal they’ve just eaten on Arsebook . I’m gonna take a picture of my latest Richard and say “ this is the Richard I did earlier “ utter fucktards . As you alluded too SW2 , there’s enough CCTV and snowflakes about already ready to bubble you up at the drop of a hat .

Can’t see what these fuckwits get out of it , putting it on social media . Makes me smile when these half headed cretins post pictures of the meal they’ve just eaten on Arsebook . I’m gonna take a picture of my latest Richard and say “ this is the Richard I did earlier “ utter fucktards . As you alluded too SW2 , there’s enough CCTV and snowflakes about already ready to bubble you up at the drop of a hat .
100%

I don't like it or condone it but when their supporters spend the whole game chanting, trying to rile us into a response, are they surprised when a few react.
Luckily I cant understand anything they sing.

I do wonder where the offended line is though. ok they were dicks and did not engage their brains before opening their mouths. But really, just needed to be told to shut up, no more than that. Basically its saying upsetting someone is a criminal act. Who actually decides? After all one persons upset is anothers 'I dont give a toss'.

I wouldn’t even know how to make a helicopter gesture.
I would have to hope I wouldn’t do one by accident.
Ha! I imagine it's a bit like that thing you do as a 5 year old, where you spin round and round with your arms outstretched for about 15 rotations, then try to run at full speed in a straight line, and see how far you get before you collide with a wall or fall into a hole of some kind.

Obviously the above is not limited to 5 year olds, you can do it at any age if you want to, although resulting injuries are likely to be more severe with age.

When you think a bit more about it, the more ridiculous the whole thing seems.
Apparently they have been summoned to court for a public order offence.
Really? Was there any disorder?
The world has gone mad.
Hurty feelings again.
Rather than disorder it will probably centre around causing someone 'harassment, alarm or distress'; if anyone is harassed, alarmed or distressed about helicopter gestures, whatever they are, then I think they should probably never, ever get out of bed again in order to keep themselves safe from such atrocities.

The only thing that winds me up is when away fans sing bubbles other than that they shout and sing what they like could no give a shit why anyone would sing another teams song is beyond me especially them scum bags song

I wouldn’t even know how to make a helicopter gesture.
I would have to hope I wouldn’t do one by accident.
That's been bugging me too BP. I've come to the conclusion that one of the chaps must've picked the other up, held him horizontally while the held chap whirled one arm around as if doing a freestyle/front-crawl-esque stroke. Anything else would just look ridiculous

It's on You Tube. Pretty fucking pathetic . The gesture and the fact that they will get some kind of ban out of it.
Changed me mind a bit , yes they are cretins , yes it was disrespectful, almost half hearted attempt at a gesture, but hardly warranted the coverage it has received.

Last edited:
When you think a bit more about it, the more ridiculous the whole thing seems.
Apparently they have been summoned to court for a public order offence.
Really? Was there any disorder?
The world has gone mad.
Hurty feelings again.
The replies on youtube are calling it tragedy chanting which is a new one on me. The Bee Gees will be getting slung outta their own concerts next.

:guitar::guitar:

Members online