Two Ejected From Ground Today

Just what we of all clubs don't need. But seriously ffs. Israel bombs the innocent children and women of Palestine and that get a pass

“Police have removed offensive banners on the motorway referencing the helicopter crash death of Leicester City football club’s late owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.
Mr Srivaddhanaprabha died in the crash alongside four others shortly after taking off from the King Power Stadium in September 2018.
Photos on social media showed offensive banners and images of helicopters on the M69 on Saturday, which Leicester fans will use to travel to their team’s Championship derby encounter with Coventry.
After West Midlands Police were notified of the offensive banners, they were taken down from the motorway and the force warned fans about the relevant legislation”

I can't help but think that the more people make a fuss and get upset over all this kind of thing, the more it will encourage people to partake in it. If everyone just ignored it and got on with whatever they were doing, which after all really isn't difficult to do (it's not like it's someone giving you a dig), the people responsible wouldn't bother.

I can't help but think that the more people make a fuss and get upset over all this kind of thing, the more it will encourage people to partake in it. If everyone just ignored it and got on with whatever they were doing, which after all really isn't difficult to do (it's not like it's someone giving you a dig), the people responsible wouldn't bother.
As with a lot of things in this world KOJ

I wouldn’t even know how to make a helicopter gesture.
I would have to hope I wouldn’t do one by accident.
We had a bloke at work who used to do a 'Helicopter trick. He used to twist his balls and then let them go. Got 3 complete spins. Not one for the dinner table. wont mention the peas and foreskin trick done in the mess in case you are eating. This was however often followed by the smack in the mouth trick :grinning:

Last edited: