THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

eah that’s why I started it, it drove me mad flipping from one thread to another trying to keep up with it all.
Great call and suits me cause i'm a bit ocd with stuff like this. It also keeps the board clear. I get fed up of moving or locking threads. Have just moved two now :mad:

Hope all is good with you and the family mate. Will be back down the Den soon and WE WILL finally have that get together with B for a P&M or an Orange juice in the Windsor or Belles!!!

He's 25 years old only played 27 league games in his career and morinho gave him a 30k a week contract.got this info from a spurs website.

Great call and suits me cause i'm a bit ocd with stuff like this. It also keeps the board clear. I get fed up of moving or locking threads. Have just moved two now :mad:

Hope all is good with you and the family mate. Will be back down the Den soon and WE WILL finally have that get together with B for a P&M or an Orange juice in the Windsor or Belles!!!
All good thanks mate. Hope you’re on the mend now and things are on the up mate, and yep definitely 👍🏻

Really didn’t need the exchange rate details :shake: Hopefully we’re not that thick
Indeed. We're certainly not that thick that we'd be quoting a shithhouse clickbait site that pulls figures out of a hat like Paul Daniels does Rabbits.

You gotta laugh- exchange rate converted for us slow learners :rolleyes: on a sum that's absolute lies and bullshit anyway :rotfl:

Good to hear you could be match fit soon Peckham

Indeed. We're certainly not that thick that we'd be quoting a shithhouse clickbait site that pulls figures out of a hat like Paul Daniels does Rabbits.

You gotta laugh- exchange rate converted for us slow learners :rolleyes: on a sum that's absolute lies and bullshit anyway :rotfl:
🤣🤣
Cheers mate. Yeah back in light training :grinning::grinning:
Good to hear, hopefully your on the grass already :thumbup:

Why would you think that?

I just put the figure into pound Sterling for ease of use and to save others time doing what I had to do to convert the rate!
No offence meant but everyone knows the exchange rate is roughly 1.10 to 1.15?
Same in the business papers when they’re dealing in Dollars, if you need the exchange rate you shouldn’t be reading the business pages.

Terrible attitude problems mate. Got sent back to Spurs from a loan in Germany without playing one game i think. Played about 5 full games in 3 seasons. Has no match fitness and was injured. He's Mourinho's man but never got going.
Interesting to know. Jury is out. You’re right, Mourinho pushed him through, and as someone said AC Milan nearly signed him. He has a bit about him, on paper quite a coup for us. Will take 6 weeks to get fit not sure we can afford that luxury at the moment but we’ll see.

My mates car park man will be getting a raise for the exclusive 😂

Will take 6 weeks to get fit not sure we can afford that luxury at the moment but we’ll see
Should be okay with Cooper and Hutchinson plus Wallace for cover etc. I guess This fella is coming in cause Edwards want better players all round but more so in defense. You can't fault neither Cooper or Hutchinson when it comes to defending but the game now requires that position can also play a bit.

Members online