THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Terrible attitude problems mate. Got sent back to Spurs from a loan in Germany without playing one game i think. Played about 5 full games in 3 seasons. Has no match fitness and was injured. He's Mourinho's man but never got going.
Yes, he was on loan at Augsberg.
Apparently, Leeds are interested in Ben Davies of Spurs. Can play centre or left back. Maybe that will have a bearing on the possible departure of Cresswell.

Maybe that will have a bearing on the possible departure of Cresswell.
Possibly mate. He's only had 4 starts for them and hasn't played since October. However, as i said up thread i don't think we'll see him again unless it's a loan cause we can't match his current wages never mind what other clubs may be willing to offer to snare him. We won't be buying him- from car park man who told me that two week ago. He ain't on our radar unless it's a loan.

Possibly mate. He's only had 4 starts for them and hasn't played since October. However, as i said up thread i don't think we'll see him again unless it's a loan cause we can't match his current wages never mind what other clubs may be willing to offer to snare him. We won't be buying him- from car park man who told me that two week ago. He ain't on our radar unless it's a loan.
I reckon Blackburn have a chance of signing him as he is from Preston if that counts for anything.

Terrible attitude problems mate. Got sent back to Spurs from a loan in Germany without playing one game i think. Played about 5 full games in 3 seasons. Has no match fitness and was injured. He's Mourinho's man but never got going.

A mates told me (not particularly ITK so wouldn’t trust wholeheartedly) - Japhet Tanganga from Spurs on loan. Centre half can cover full back also.
Just seen Rich Cawley reckons it's happening.

Good news if it happens!

The article says that the player was on loan to Bundesliga side Augsburg with an option for them to buy him, so maybe now he’s back in the UK and signing for us, we might be in with a shout of buying him if he turns out to be a good loan until the end of the season?

Valued at €3M on Transfermarkt (about £2.5M) so cheaper than Cresswell and maybe just as good (if a bit older?)

Tanganga was close to joining AC Milan before it got blocked so he ain't no mug, to put it mildly.

Obviously there are some question marks around him but it is the sort of signing we are more likely to make than someone like Cresswell, who is out of our range financially.

Up to the manager to get the best out of him.

Spurs supporter on one of their forums about our possible loan signing of Tanganga!

“Hopefully he’s finally at a club that gives him proper game time, so he can go on to salvage his career. Seemed like a good lad, that loved the club, just wasn’t quite cut out of the epl. Not helped by playing across the entire backline during his development years tbf.”

Maybe Joe can get a tune out of him where previous Spurs managers couldn’t?

Got to say that @Wippa sorting this one, only and definitive transfer thread was bloody good work and the right call. All you need to know one one thread and none of that looking at endless amounts of other threads that flood the board and make it a nause to follow.

Top work the Wipsta. What a guy*
Haha thanks mate. Someone has to keep some order on here with this bunch of rabble 🤣

Yeah that’s why I started it, it drove me mad flipping from one thread to another trying to keep up with it all. I’d forget which ones id read!

And then when a rumour circulated everyone would want to be the first to post about it, so would start a thread without checking if there was already one started. I think we had over half a dozen threads about one players once 🤯😆

The article says that the player was on loan to Bundesliga side Augsburg with an option for them to buy him, so maybe now he’s back in the UK and signing for us, we might be in with a shout of buying him if he turns out to be a good loan until the end of the season?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off again :taz:
No doubt you'll be slaughtering the club AGAIN if he does well but doesn't sign. There's a clue in the transaction- Loan and a premier loan. We're benefiting from loaning players that we could never afford. We get a premier coached player and the parent club get a fit player back with experience under his belt and ready for the shop window. Ballard- Cresswell- Norton Cuffey weren't and won't be signing for us. WE CAN'T AFFORD THE WAGES THAT THEY COMMAND you crank. But hey more ammo for when JOE is no longer the messiah with you strings. It will be hilarious when you turn on him and you will.

Oh and the loans that were a success and the rapport that we've built with Arsenal alone was down to the fella that had us in the top six but played shit football.

But hey i don't mind if we get relegated as long as we play nice football :acid::bounce::surrender::surrender:

Also-----He never played a game in Germany. He's played 149 minutes of football in two years.

Last edited:

Members online