THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Does anyone know if we have any money to spend this window? As much as I'd love us to buy players, one look at the likes of Derby and Reading makes me think twice.

As much as I'd like Cresswell, £4m fee plus wages is surely out of our reach, which makes me think the "rumour" us and Blackburn are in for him is bullshit.

A couple of loans are more likely.

it wouldnt be £4m cash - more realistically it would be half that with a load of add ons

also we wouldnt likely give them that in 1 hit and would pay over a 2-3 year period

thats normally how these deals work.

not saying we can still afford it especially without selling first

Be interesting to know what’s gone on with cresswell and leeds. They give him a long term contract and he can’t even get in the match day squad. if by some miracle we were to sign him, is he match fit ? Just seems strange.

Be interesting to know what’s gone on with cresswell and leeds. They give him a long term contract and he can’t even get in the match day squad. if by some miracle we were to sign him, is he match fit ? Just seems strange.
Maybe he refused to take his turn walking the club whippets?
Who knows, who cares?
As long as he comes to us.

Obviously we don't know wether JE fancies Cresswell but he must have the "inside gen" on him as a player and a person.
Which he passed with flying clours after a dodgy start.Spoke very highly of us when loan ended.
Definitely a signing i think we need as current CB pairings are slow to say the least.
Seems as if Weeds dont want him, so it seems a bit of a no-brainer to not have a go at signing him.

I though he was out on loan. He wants games thats for sure. He would get them with us. Not sure he would at Blackburn.

A mates told me (not particularly ITK so wouldn’t trust wholeheartedly) - Japhet Tanganga from Spurs on loan. Centre half can cover full back also.

Members online