THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

All we need is one of the sheepskin brigade to tell Mr Edwards where and how they want him play and the jobs a goodun. Green man anyone??????????
How much do you reckon John Motson’s sheepskin is worth? (In sterling of course) Should be in the football museum I suppose.
Personally I would rather have had Arthur Daley’s coat but:
“The iconic camel hair coat and trilby hat regularly worn by the Cockney wheeler dealer in the TV show Minder fetched £12,000 alone”

(In sterling of course)
:grinning:

How much do you reckon John Motson’s sheepskin is worth?
Top dollar, comrade. Maybe he'll loan it to us until May??? Or we could sell Flemming, De Norre and Emakhu and then buy the sheepskin outright. If we don't i'm gonna stop calling Mr Edwards Joe because he hasn't listened to me or followed my brainfart ideas or whims and i know better than a pro manager. I've got sheepskins older than him for fuck sake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Interesting to know. Jury is out. You’re right, Mourinho pushed him through, and as someone said AC Milan nearly signed him. He has a bit about him, on paper quite a coup for us. Will take 6 weeks to get fit not sure we can afford that luxury at the moment but we’ll see.

My mates car park man will be getting a raise for the exclusive 😂
Might not take 6 weeks to get match fit, he was back from injury before November, it has been mentioned that it was a change in manager that saw him not get a game

How much do you reckon John Motson’s sheepskin is worth? (In sterling of course) Should be in the football museum I suppose.
Personally I would rather have had Arthur Daley’s coat but:
“The iconic camel hair coat and trilby hat regularly worn by the Cockney wheeler dealer in the TV show Minder fetched £12,000 alone”
That will be around €14000 then at the current exchange rate

He is at that age where he should be playing football on a regular basis, so I'm wondering he hasn't, whether it be good, bad or indifferent reasons.

Basically, I'm a nosey cunt.

I'd prefer to see him on the training ground this morning, not dicking about playing hide and seek with a photographer.

On reflection, that could have been yesterday that he did the photo shoot.