THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

There's plenty of buzz about us signing Tanganga and while I am not in the habit of pissing on someone's chips, I get excited for about 5 minutes when we sign someone and then calm down. I got very excited when we signed Tommy Gaynor and Danny Wallace under McCarthy and then a season later, Clive Allen. Mick McCarthy signed a lot of shit, didn't he?

From todays Evening Standard:

“Millwall manager Joe Edwards was formerly a youth coach at Chelsea and England Under-20s boss, raising hopes he could bring of the country's best young talent to The Den.
"I've had conversations with so many of my connections," Edwards told Standard Sport this week. "But it's not as simple as it seems.
"There's loads of players I've worked with who I could pick up the phone to, but any young player who comes in has to be ready to impact it, not have 10 minutes here and there."

Trou
Have we ever loaned or bought anyone with this pedigree and quality before?.
The trouble with giving him the big build up is what went wrong in Germany?

“TOTTENHAM defender Japhet Tan-ganga has joined Millwall on loan for the rest of the season after returning from a disastrous spell at Augsburg.
Tanganga failed to make a single appearance on loan at the German club and will now link-up with the Lions for the rest of the campaign”

Trou

The trouble with giving him the big build up is what went wrong in Germany?

“TOTTENHAM defender Japhet Tan-ganga has joined Millwall on loan for the rest of the season after returning from a disastrous spell at Augsburg.
Tanganga failed to make a single appearance on loan at the German club and will now link-up with the Lions for the rest of the campaign”
Apparently injury then change of manager. Not beyond the realms of possibility