THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Danny will be first choice at wing-back for sure, Shackleton can play there if required but I think he will play centre midfield or in Jed's old position in a front three.
Yeah I think both Shackleton and Leonard would both be used if necessary at RWB that place is Danny’s and this signing covers both areas without wasting a signing on a backup RWB

Whilst I agree he's a tidy player, would be good business I just don't see where he plays. Our midfield looks decent, is he gonna get in over Honeyman, Mitchell, Saville? And I know he can cover Danny, but Danny will be the right back. If it was a permanent deal it would make more sense
Fair to say he'd likely start ahead of Mitchell & Sav

Adam Armstrong can leave Southampton on loan. I would love for us to sign him and I can’t believe Hull are signing Seri from Fulham. He looked a good player

Shackleton deal done. Ever so slightly rotund and possibly overweight Dan has put up a Youtube video which I cannot wait to NOT watch and I'm sure all of you are headed over to his magnificent channel to hear his thoughts.

I suspect that as much as challenging existing players for starts this also give us far more flexibility in formations than we have previously had.
Think we could do with firming up the left hand side with someone similar.