THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I'm Millwall, so I'm always negative, but hope we're not going down the Derby route, signing all the Chelsea kids to develop! Look where they are? Leeds feeder club.

Jesus Shackleton looks mustard

what the fuck is going on, I ain’t complaining and I cannot remember the last time I looked forward to a season to start

1986/87 and the year after we won League 1 with our young side stick out

but 2022/23 could really be quite special

really hope we hit the ground running and fill the stadium week after week never seen this much ambition from the club in all honesty

are there anymore players coming in? Really hope so and if they continue in this quality I will need to be weighted down at the ankles or you might find my on Mars

COYL

5 subs this season so we need a bigger squad or the man in the car park might get a game, what with our track record of injuries. Would like another out and out attacker. But so far I'm, along with Ulster, quietly creaming me pants, looking forward to the new season.
COYL, NOLU

Last edited:
Aparently Reading are back in for Shakleton.

Likely click bait by flw

However Millwall are understood to have offered to pay a significant chunk of the midfielder’s salary – an offer that the Royals will likely be unable to match.

Last edited:
Aparently Reading are back in for Shakleton.

Likely click bait by flw

However Millwall are understood to have offered to pay a significant chunk of the midfielder’s salary – an offer that the Royals will likely be unable to match.
Having cresseell probably help to seal the deal

I'll believe Shackleton when the ink is on the contract. Would be a blinding signing, we've done brilliant business so far, he could be the cherry on the icing on the cake

Looks like we are going to sign Nathan Byrne from Derby. Their fans are in melt down at the moment and Millwall is the specific name keep being mentioned. I thought we might have moved on from this with the Shackleton deal. If it happens the squad is going to be majorly improved from the start of last season.