THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Apparently us and Luton are trying to sign arsenal midfielder Matt smith, who was on loan at Doncaster last season, on a permanent

Apparently us and Luton are trying to sign arsenal midfielder Matt smith, who was on loan at Doncaster last season, on a permanent
Luton have just signed Luke Freeman who's just left us so quite possible that they're now sorted.

Whilst I agree he's a tidy player, would be good business I just don't see where he plays. Our midfield looks decent, is he gonna get in over Honeyman, Mitchell, Saville? And I know he can cover Danny, but Danny will be the right back. If it was a permanent deal it would make more sense

He can play right-wing back, central midfield and right-wing. He has incredible speed but unlike most players like that he also has a brain and can deliver a final pass. It seems Rowett is after players that can play in more than one position. You can never have enough good players.

He can play right-wing back, central midfield and right-wing. He has incredible speed but unlike most players like that he also has a brain and can deliver a final pass. It seems Rowett is after players that can play in more than one position. You can never have enough good players.

Fair, it's just loans usually get guaranteed a certain amount of game time, just dont want that to be to Danny's detriment.

Whilst I agree he's a tidy player, would be good business I just don't see where he plays. Our midfield looks decent, is he gonna get in over Honeyman, Mitchell, Saville? And I know he can cover Danny, but Danny will be the right back. If it was a permanent deal it would make more sense
27 appearances in the PL over the last 2 seasons in a midfield that had the lad who’s just gone to city in. He’s still only 22 I don’t imagine he’s coming to sit on the bench. He played in there promotion season too at 18. I think this is a really good signing.