THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Leonard and even Billy Mitchell can play right-wing back if required and Dan hardly ever seems to get injured (touch wood) and we have Murray and Malone as left-wing backs.

I would like to see Alex Mitchell and Oloafe involved this season and we can afford to include them in the matchday squad, especially with the new subs rule.
I can see us probably needing Mitchell and Olaofe this season to be honest.

I just wonder whether we might keep both Oloafe and Mitchell. With 7 on the bench and 5 allowed during the game either or both could be impact subs. Oloafe is likely to be the one who could have more impact, especially at the end of a game when defenders are tiring and we might be looking for a winner.

Sims has been at Blackburn and Man City before joining Everton. He became a pro in 2020 but only played once for the Toffees before going on loan to Blackpool, where he scored 8 goals in 21 appearances and has recently played for Hearts, scoring 7 goals in 20 appearances!

All in all, a good strike rate at two different clubs, one of which is a rival of ours in the Championship! Is he going out on loan, or is he available to buy? I ask because the lad was at Everton between 2017 - 2020 and only produced 1 goal (but then he might have only been given one game and scored in it!)

Wonder what sort of price Everton would take for a player with only one appearance in three years? Doesn’t look like they’re trying hard to keep him!

Sims has been at Blackburn and Man City before joining Everton. He became a pro in 2020 but only played once for the Toffees before going on loan to Blackpool, where he scored 8 goals in 21 appearances and has recently played for Hearts, scoring 7 goals in 20 appearances!

All in all, a good strike rate at two different clubs, one of which is a rival of ours in the Championship! Is he going out on loan, or is he available to buy? I ask because the lad was at Everton between 2017 - 2020 and only produced 1 goal (but then he might have only been given one game and scored in it!)

Wonder what sort of price Everton would take for a player with only one appearance in three years? Doesn’t look like they’re trying hard to keep him!

in the click bait news now he is available for £500k and 5 digits a week which I assume is £10k-£15k