Southgate Win/Win Situation nw

Toney and Watkins = current and ex Brentford strikers.

Who would have thought it just a few years back?🤔

They must have a top top scouting setup 👍

I’m away at the moment just walked into the hotel bar and the game is on, what’s with that fucking kit we are wearing 🤬

Mainoo looks a prospect 👍
I had no idea who he was until i watched him play for united against Wolves a few month back. I wrongly thought he was from overseas but it turns out he's out of Stockport :grinning: Saying that i hadn't a clue who Gordon was or who he played for until i see his name on the team sheet against Brazil.

Re Mainoo- I Caught the last half hour of an absolutely bonkers game at my mates. Wolves were two down after 20 minutes. It was a right old din dong with Wolves scoring in the fifth minute of injury time to make it 3-3. Two minutes later Mainoo who played the entire game popped up with a cracking winning goal for united. He looked very tidy, strong and a real handful when going at the Wolves defense. He's some prospect considering he's only 18.

Poor fucker could end being ruined if Southgate does end up at United :shake:

Last edited:
Don't worry these are just friendlies to look at players that's why Pickford played both games and the other goalies sat on the bench ? and come the real games all the golden oldies will be back as Nosegate as not got a clue

Don't worry these are just friendlies to look at players that's why Pickford played both games and the other goalies sat on the bench ? and come the real games all the golden oldies will be back as Nosegate as not got a clue
What the fuck was he doing for the first Belgium goal?
:ROFLMAO:

If we're going to play the high press in the tournament we need centre backs with a bit of pace as they will be pushed up near the halfway line. If Southgate picks Maguire or Dunk to play there we're screwed.

Re Mainoo- I Caught the last half hour of an absolutely bonkers game at my mates. Wolves were two down after 20 minutes. It was a right old din dong with Wolves scoring in the fifth minute of injury time to make it 3-3. Two minutes later Mainoo who played the entire game popped up with a cracking winning goal for united. He looked very tidy, strong and a real handful when going at the Wolves defense. He's some prospect considering he's only 18.

Poor fucker could end being ruined if Southgate does end up at United :shake:
I think he's played less than 30 senior matches in his life, him and Bellingham playing for England at the same time, it's early days but fuck me they look good!

Members online