Southgate Win/Win Situation nw

Toney and Watkins = current and ex Brentford strikers.

Who would have thought it just a few years back?🤔

They must have a top top scouting setup 👍

I’m away at the moment just walked into the hotel bar and the game is on, what’s with that fucking kit we are wearing 🤬

Mainoo looks a prospect 👍
I had no idea who he was until i watched him play for united against Wolves a few month back. I wrongly thought he was from overseas but it turns out he's out of Stockport :grinning: Saying that i hadn't a clue who Gordon was or who he played for until i see his name on the team sheet against Brazil.

Re Mainoo- I Caught the last half hour of an absolutely bonkers game at my mates. Wolves were two down after 20 minutes. It was a right old din dong with Wolves scoring in the fifth minute of injury time to make it 3-3. Two minutes later Mainoo who played the entire game popped up with a cracking winning goal for united. He looked very tidy, strong and a real handful when going at the Wolves defense. He's some prospect considering he's only 18.

Poor fucker could end being ruined if Southgate does end up at United :shake:

Last edited:
Don't worry these are just friendlies to look at players that's why Pickford played both games and the other goalies sat on the bench ? and come the real games all the golden oldies will be back as Nosegate as not got a clue

Don't worry these are just friendlies to look at players that's why Pickford played both games and the other goalies sat on the bench ? and come the real games all the golden oldies will be back as Nosegate as not got a clue
What the fuck was he doing for the first Belgium goal?
:ROFLMAO:

If we're going to play the high press in the tournament we need centre backs with a bit of pace as they will be pushed up near the halfway line. If Southgate picks Maguire or Dunk to play there we're screwed.

Re Mainoo- I Caught the last half hour of an absolutely bonkers game at my mates. Wolves were two down after 20 minutes. It was a right old din dong with Wolves scoring in the fifth minute of injury time to make it 3-3. Two minutes later Mainoo who played the entire game popped up with a cracking winning goal for united. He looked very tidy, strong and a real handful when going at the Wolves defense. He's some prospect considering he's only 18.

Poor fucker could end being ruined if Southgate does end up at United :shake:
I think he's played less than 30 senior matches in his life, him and Bellingham playing for England at the same time, it's early days but fuck me they look good!