Southgate Win/Win Situation nw

Twitchy faced cunt is getting well paid to talk bollox and all i get is a few likes

Reckon twitchy would be a fucking nightmare at an auction house. Wink, nod, twitch twitch, wink nod twitch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Gone. Sold to the scrotum faced Colombo lookalike :rotfl::rotfl:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Gonk (OBE) is consistently good at smashing the shit out of lower ranked "part time goat farmers",
:rotfl::rotfl:

Old El Gonko had a farm ei ei cunt. And on that farm he had some lambs ei ei ei cunt. With an own goal here and and pen missed there, here a miss. there a miss, looks like Maguire 's been on the piss piss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ei ei ei Gonk.

You haven't misread it mate as i only mentioned the most recent euros and world cup. I'd forgot about the rest and my point was he's had a pop in both competitions and failed. Glad you corrected me mate cause it means he's failed more than i'd given the long nosed cunt credit for :grinning:

Also shows how out of touch i am with the national team. I followed them and there results religiously for years and years. I can honestly say that i haven't watch them more than three times since El Gonko was shoehorned in because he ticks all the right boxes for the woke and politically correct world that we live in. Have said countless times that he ain't there for footballing reasons. Never was and never will be. Nothing will sway my opinion or change my mind on that one.

In a round about way he is the right man, at the right time and is a reflection of what 's wrong with our country and what it's become. A morally corrupt elitist, guilt ridden, rudderless, patronizing, weak, gutless, apologist, laughing stock and failure that bows/ kneels down to minorities, criminals, oddballs and extremists.

Fuck em.

That sums up how I feel exactly both the Gonk and modern day England

Let’s put last night’s performance into context!

Within the last year:

Brazil 2 Senegal 4
Brazil 1 Venezuela 1
Uruguay 2 Brazil 0
Columbia 2 Brazil 1
Brazil 0 Argentina 1

Southgate’s record looks impressive against previous England managers because of the way competition qualifying draws are made often pitting us against many minnows🤷‍♂️

When we come up against a team with any nous we look totally gormless 🤦‍♂️

Colin Wanker mode on.... there was a freeze frame last night when Brazil attacked with 2 men, we had 8 defenders. 8! All 8 were facing in different directions. That shows a complete lack of coaching, players not knowing what do. As that play went on Gallagher got the ball via a lucky ricochet, looked up, nobody up front so he kicked it out of play on the halfway line. The players don't have a clue what he wants from them, there is no set up. How many times did Bellingham, Gordon and Chilwell run into the same place? The bloke hasn't got a fucking clue. As for Dunk and Stones playing a high line against a greyhound? I could go on...Colin Wanker mode off.

What annoys me about English people is that we can’t wait to put the country down.
I agree with you. Thing is Southgate has turned our team into a political movement for the rich and groovy. He has offered lots of criticism and negativity about our country. Had a pop over brexit amongst other things. So yes you're correct as Southgate has proved over and over again when putting fellow country men down.

Apart from believing that Slabhead shouldn't be allowed anywhere even close to a football pitch i don't criticize them on footballing matters. I think you'll find with many it's a dislike of Gonkgate rather than the team. Same goes when pointing out what a fucking mess the ruling classes has got this country into over a period of decades. That's not a putdown or slur, it's stating a fact.

At the same time he's putting parts of our country down for having differing political views to him he's shaking hands and taking soaking wet blood money from a rapey/ murderous, slave grooming regime that literally put people down for a minor misdemeanor. Usually with big lumps of stone or Abdullys special prize- the sword.

As Jim would say- stay out of the black and into the red. There's nothing in this game for a chopped off head :eek!:

Fifty million leave voters were openly attacked by parts of the media after Brexit. Simply written off as thick and a bit racist for casting their view in a democratic vote. Like you said- can't wait to put the country or a certain part of the demograph down.

Southgate’s record looks impressive against previous England managers because of the way competition qualifying draws are made often pitting us against many minnows
It does look impressive but i'm surprised that people still use that stat to try and back him up whilst also being aware of what happens when we finally play teams ceded much higher up the food chain.

I actually did the unthinkable for me last night and watched an England game from start to finish.

Yeah, I know that there where some senior players missing, but Brazil actually put out a team which looked like their under 12's side. So on the night, it was evenly balanced. The England players looked utterly clueless and at times, it reminded me of watching Millwall under Edwards', albeit with more skilful players.

Lets face it, football wise, in his eight years in charge, the Gonk hasn't really moved forward when it comes to playing higher ranked teams. It's a shame the FA have stuck with him because England have some very fine players in the squad that should make supporters 'Genuinely' optimistic when approaching major tournaments.

It's hard for me to get optimistic under that bearded coaching Clown.

Twitchy faced cunt is getting well paid to talk bollox and all i get is a few likes

Reckon twitchy would be a fucking nightmare at an auction house. Wink, nod, twitch twitch, wink nod twitch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Gone. Sold to the scrotum faced Colombo lookalike :rotfl::rotfl:
One thing about harry peckham I think he got is face following England in Italy 90 in a car crash and I’m sure one of is friends died in the accident

“As Jim would say- stay out of the black and into the red. There's nothing in this game for a chopped off head”
I thought that was Neil Young, but what do I know? :shrug:
Actually it would make more sense if they executed them by firing squad (bullseye & all that) ;)

I just think we always talk the England team down but the results under Southgate say the opposite,
---------------------------Geek mode on-----------------------------------------

Englands win rate under El Gonko against ceded teams is 6%

Overall record as of January 2022 he sits in fourth behind

Fabio Capello – 66.7% (P42 W28 D8 L6)

Alf Ramsey – 61.1% (P113 W69 D27 L17)

Glenn Hoddle – 60.7% (P28 W17 D6 L5).

El Gonko - 60.5% (P81 W49 D18 L14)

Most wins

Walter Winterbottom-78
Alf Ramsey-69
EL Gonko-49
Bobby Robson-47
Sven-Goran Eriksson-40

Most defeats

Walter Winterbottom-28
Bobby Robson18
Alf Ramsey-17
El Gonko-14
Sven-Goran Eriksson-10

Geek mode off 🤓🤓🤓

Last edited:
---------------------------Geek mode on-----------------------------------------

Englands win rate under El Gonko against ceded teams is 6%

That's the stat that really matters, and to date, has ultimately left his Trophy attempt in tatters.

If the rumours are true, and I was a United supporter, I would be a tad concerned if he is going to be hired to elevate them back to where they belong.**

If the rumours are true, and I was a United supporter, I would be a tad concerned if he is going to be hired to elevate them back to where they belong.**
I think Roy Keane would explode if Southgate got the United job. The rants, attacks and character assassination of him after a defeat would make excellent viewing.

Peckham:
WTF does that even mean & where is your source?
“Englands win rate under El Gonko against ceded teams is 6%”

How England rank among their Euro 2024
rivals v top-10 opponents

WDLWin%
FRA23164369.6%
SPA2199342.9%
BEL1764735.3%
+
ENG
23761030.4%
ITA2368926.1%
POR1749423.5%
NED22561122.7%
GER27613822.2%
CRO23561221.7%
Source OPTA
Top ten in FIFA rankings

Peckham:
WTF does that even mean & where is your source?
“Englands win rate under El Gonko against ceded teams is 6%”

How England rank among their Euro 2024
rivals v top-10 opponents

WDLWin%
FRA23164369.6%
SPA2199342.9%
BEL1764735.3%
+
ENG
23761030.4%
ITA2368926.1%
POR1749423.5%
NED22561122.7%
GER27613822.2%
CRO23561221.7%
Source OPTA
Top ten in FIFA rankings
My stats are overall and not just 2024. Even so the above are still shit. We are shit in big games and no amount of graphs and tables can alter that fact.

Orf with his hooter