Southgate Win/Win Situation nw

I know the football has being boring & blinky is ex palarse & a bit woke but the (undeniable?) facts are that his results with England are the equal of Robson & Venables (if not better) and he’s only behind Ramsey’s World Cup win in the pecking order
Massive difference in the quality of opposition faced?

My stats are overall and not just 2024. Even so the above are still shit. We are shit in big games and no amount of graphs and tables can alter that fact.

Orf with his hooter
But only Ramsey ever got us to a final?
None of the others did & a couple of others didn’t even manage to qualify for the finals in the first place despite having quality players like (England v Poland)
Peter ShiltonGoalkeeper
Norman HunterDefender
Roy McFarlandDefender
Emlyn HughesDefender/Midfielder
Colin BellMidfielder
Tony CurrieMidfielder
Paul MadeleyMidfielder
Martin Peters
(captain)
Midfielder
Mick ChannonForward
Martin ChiversForward
Allan Clarke

I don’t remember any of us complaining when we got to the F.A.Cup Final even though we’d only played a bunch of second & third tier teams to get there 🤷‍♂️

I agree with you. Thing is Southgate has turned our team into a political movement for the rich and groovy. He has offered lots of criticism and negativity about our country. Had a pop over brexit amongst other things. So yes you're correct as Southgate has proved over and over again when putting fellow country men down.

Apart from believing that Slabhead shouldn't be allowed anywhere even close to a football pitch i don't criticize them on footballing matters. I think you'll find with many it's a dislike of Gonkgate rather than the team. Same goes when pointing out what a fucking mess the ruling classes has got this country into over a period of decades. That's not a putdown or slur, it's stating a fact.

At the same time he's putting parts of our country down for having differing political views to him he's shaking hands and taking soaking wet blood money from a rapey/ murderous, slave grooming regime that literally put people down for a minor misdemeanor. Usually with big lumps of stone or Abdullys special prize- the sword.

As Jim would say- stay out of the black and into the red. There's nothing in this game for a chopped off head :eek!:

Fifty million leave voters were openly attacked by parts of the media after Brexit. Simply written off as thick and a bit racist for casting their view in a democratic vote. Like you said- can't wait to put the country or a certain part of the demograph down.
He is an odious c@@@! Typical woke idiot who basically hates regular football supporters. Why should we be subjected to his political views he is a football manager, and a terrible one to boot.
Don’t watch England anymore and won’t whilst he is in charge. We do have a very good squad, that he doesn’t know how to utilize, at a time when all the normally excellent European teams are all the worst they have been for decades.
Boring man with boring, negative and defense first tactics couldn’t run a bath.

None of the others did & a couple of others didn’t even manage to qualify for the finals in the first place despite having quality players like (England v Poland)
Peter ShiltonGoalkeeper
Norman HunterDefender
Roy McFarlandDefender
Colin BellMidfielder
Tony CurrieMidfielder
Paul MadeleyMidfielder
Martin Peters
(captain)
Midfielder
Mick ChannonForward
Martin ChiversForward
Allan Clarke

I don’t remember any of us complaining when we got to the F.A.Cup Final even though we’d only played a bunch of second & third tier teams to get there 🤷‍♂️
You can compare the Gonk to who you like. Put up other managers stats etc but what are you trying to prove? The fact is he is a failure and will win nothing. He's got better stats than x,y or z. That may well be but he's still fucking useless.

So Gonketh, what do you bring to the table? Other than getting Middlesboro relegated why do you think we should employ you to manage elite players in our national team? Er er er erm well er er- I'm a gutless serial loser but i'm woke as fuck- Great, start Monday and don't let us or your country down- Well i can't promise that but i'm happy being the acceptable front of a corrupt and clueless organisation.

It's a bit silly posting that up, really. It just proves he's nothing more than a mid-table manager who gets beaten a lot by seeded nations with a slightly above average win rate and doesn't win trophies. Isn't that what most/a lot of people are saying?

From your Stat Wankery that you kindly supplied, I will add my own Stat Wankery: :grinning:

From the six teams who have lost the least amount of games against top seeded nations, five of them have all won a major trophy during the last fourteen years. The sixth team, Belgium, have won a UEFA Nations League title.
From the three that have lost the most, the Netherlands and Croatia haven't won anything, the third, Nosegate, can claim an International relegation.

Unless he actually wins something, the time has finally come to stop plating him and he should actually fuck off to Man Utd (just my opinion of course).

⚽:grinning:⚽

Peter Shilton
Norman HunterDefender
Roy McFarlandDefender
Colin BellMidfielder
Tony CurrieMidfielder
Paul MadeleyMidfielder
Martin Peters
(captain)
Midfielder
Mick ChannonForward
Martin ChiversForward
Allan Clarke

This really pisses me off when the cup final squad get disparaged like that. Granted Tranmere and Telford were lower league but Walsall, Burnley and Sunderland were all in the same league as us at the time.

Going by that analogy every cup win the manc’s a have had in the last 10 years should also be slated because they have only ever played teams worst then them.

From your Stat Wankery that you kindly supplied, I will add my own Stat Wankery:
I think we might be onto something here mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I give you stat wankery top trumps :grinning:

A game of nerve and chance where two rivals set out to- out wanker each other. A gruelling battle of wills and wankery of the highest order where only the creme de la creme of wankers can triumph and proudly tell the watching world that they're the ultimate and undisputed wanker of all wankers.

* Available at Hamley's, Argos and wankers r us- Bluewater

This really pisses me off when the cup final squad get disparaged like that. Granted Tranmere and Telford were lower league but Walsall, Burnley and Sunderland were all in the same league as us at the time.

Going by that analogy every cup win the manc’s a have had in the last 10 years should also be slated because they have only ever played teams worst then them.
Of course I don’t mean it but it was a quote from Peckham that led me down this path, something along the lines of “if your not a winner you’re a failure” all bolloxs obviously but I’m only doing my King Canute thing (oh sh*t that just sounds like c*** thing)

Peter ShiltonGoalkeeper
Norman HunterDefender
Roy McFarlandDefender
Colin BellMidfielder
Tony CurrieMidfielder
Paul MadeleyMidfielder
Martin Peters
(captain)
Midfielder
Mick ChannonForward
Martin ChiversForward
Allan Clarke

You do know that El Gonko managed Boro to an 8-1 win over Man city when Sven was managing them?
it but it was a quote from Peckham that led me down this path, something along the lines of “if your not a winner you’re a failure”
No mate. If you get a team you manage relegated and then get fuck all from three tournaments at international level and a final on home turf it's fair to say you're a failure. What's the excuse for the current scoreline v the mighty Belgium? No Maguire ? :rotfl::rotfl: