So it begins in Qatar

Just read Dier,s comments about " not needing beer for an exciting atmosphere" is he for real. , we are about an exciting as paint drying and he is one of the worst .players after Maquire....pity the fans over there
Beer and packet are exciting! Beer alone just gives one the appetite for the packet.
So, all in all one would require a little bit more than beer to excite during one of England's matches.
Now, if you combined beer, packet and puff that in my opinion would be optimum excitement required in such a scenario.
Also, it is relevant to take in to account the high temperature in the stadium.
Sweaty packet, sticky palms etc.
Careful balancing act required.
What would Dier know about beer anyway!

Beer and packet are exciting! Beer alone just gives one the appetite for the packet.
So, all in all one would require a little bit more than beer to excite during one of England's matches.
Now, if you combined beer, packet and puff that in my opinion would be optimum excitement required in such a scenario.
Also, it is relevant to take in to account the high temperature in the stadium.
Sweaty packet, sticky palms etc.
Careful balancing act required.
What would Dier know about beer anyway!

Chuck in those Swiss tarts and a bag of marching powder to snort off their tits and I’m in!

Just about sums up Fifa and the corrupt people running it and trying to shift the blame everywhere except where it really lays....,this world cup must rank as one of the most corrupt ,back handers competitions ever and I hope the rainbow armbands will scare the shit out of the Qatar royal family 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The rainbow armbands are a step too far. FIFA has banned them! (seriously)

Admittedly not usually the most reliable source but ....
Thank you. This is going to be the strangest World Cup as so many political gestures are going to be thrown through the wringer each and every game . Some one please get rainbow cards and black cards in the refs pocket. Rainbow for an over exbubarent footballers celebrationary hug. Black card for a second offence such as showing too much leg when the physio does his magic sponge. Jokes aside. This culture hates gays. It could antagonise some Quataris into a murderous rage just to see anything slightly poffy.
Confuscion has truly entered the fray. No fucker really knows how to sort this mess out. Roll on 10 December.

Last edited:

Members online