So it begins in Qatar

This will be an ongoing thread as the lastest action by the security people in banning the Welsh rainbow Bennie hats goes against everything being said by the Qatar pre match interviews....Fifa again doing nothing but sucking up to the royal family.....they are a disgrace

Cant seeing the England team doing something like this , they just roll over and go down on one knee. 1C4C7374-E1ED-42BE-AFDC-638279AA526C.jpeg

But if the police kill all the black drug dealers a lot of football fans (including ours) would have some boring weekends (just saying) :shrug:
That's an awful, feeble and infantile argument/ response^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thought you were better than that. You're also assuming that all drug dealers are black, which is daft, even for someone of your age and who's away from the scene.

just that England have preached at as for god knows how long but first sign of trouble with fifa they forget about the lbgt or what ever the armband is meant to support
You are correct. The hypocrisy and backing down from the England squad is astounding, but no surprise when you look at who's managing them. A gutless loser, wimp and apologist of the highest order, and one without a backbone.

That's an awful, feeble and infantile argument/ response^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thought you were better than that. You're also assuming that all drug dealers are black, which is daft, even for someone of your age and who's away from the scene.
It was tongue in cheek Peckham, I was trying to bring a bit of humour to the thread and also add a bit of realism. Of course there are white drug dealers & I don’t suppose they care if their mules or county line couriers are black or white. But white people who partake in the odd line (or whatever) don’t seem to want to take the blame for what happens on the street. What I get confused about is we all make out we hate the police but it’s somehow ok if they are killing a black drug dealer. It’s not clever