So it begins in Qatar

I'm ready for lift-off!

Built a bit of shrine in honour of the 22nd World Cup.

Bought a carton of Budweiser, to someone who's spent the last fifty years drinking Marstons Pedigree; it tastes like piss.

No wonder the ******** have banned it from the stadiums - not on religious grounds but under Trades Description.

K kitted me a Rainbow armband, complete with pictures of Zippy, Gearge and Bungle.

The Gay Icon photo frame contains Barbara Streisand, George Micheal, Freddie Mercury, Madonna and Ulster Lion!

Sitting here in flip-flops and freshly laundered tea towel on my nut.

I sincerely hope it doesn't disinsigrate into a a utter shambles. :grinning:

Bit of advice to the Shirt-lifters ........ keep your sausage in its cage.

Play up Ecuador.

I'm ready for lift-off!

Built a bit of shrine in honour of the 22nd World Cup.

Bought a carton of Budweiser, to someone who's spent the last fifty years drinking Marstons Pedigree; it tastes like piss.

No wonder the ******** have banned it from the stadiums - not on religious grounds but under Trades Description.

K kitted me a Rainbow armband, complete with pictures of Zippy, Gearge and Bungle.

The Gay Icon photo frame contains Barbara Streisand, George Micheal, Freddie Mercury, Madonna and Ulster Lion!

Sitting here in flip-flops and freshly laundered tea towel on my nut.

I sincerely hope it doesn't disinsigrate into a a utter shambles. :grinning:

Bit of advice to the Shirt-lifters ........ keep your sausage in its cage.

Play up Ecuador.
I wish you would make a bit more of an effort!

Just to make them look even bigger hypocrites Nosegate has said that the England team will take the knee.....WTF is that all about. Just boycott the whole event. Is the right decision and would achieve more then discusses guesture

FIFA have said any player wearing or preforming a non approved political sign will be booked. So that’s all the England team taking the knee and Kane gets a second one for wearing his rainbow armband 😂

they have turned it into a freak show at the cost of salve labour which cost lives so rich v.i.p. hypocrites can wallow in their own ego seif, like goldern balls beckham,fifa top officials, robbie williams, a mob of wags ffs Kane said "its our time" and a load of hanger ons as per usual.

i wacthed england in late 60s/70s the teams gave everything, the fans were the best and now they are all c...ts. when they play for their clubs every time the game stopsbecause of a foul etc ,they go running to get a drink of water. ffs

How they going to cope in that heat? let them wear thier rainbow colours backed by the giant foamed gloved,silly hat wearing fans who applaud the taking of the knee.
Spot on, greatest ever England side was in 1970

FIFA have said any player wearing or preforming a non approved political sign will be booked. So that’s all the England team taking the knee and Kane gets a second one for wearing his rainbow armband 😂
Is this stuff real?
I try to keep away from Mainstream Media. Have not had a telly for a fair few years?
The gift that keeps on giving.
The world stage looking and scratching their collective heads !

Latest news is the " We are going to wear the 1 love armband" looks like it's not going to happen as Fifa again bowing down to the Qatar money men are saying the players could be fined or a suspension and everyone running for cover.....would it not be nice to see every decent player / official / hangers on with set of morals wear one not just the captian....that's a proper statement

Latest news is the " We are going to wear the 1 love armband" looks like it's not going to happen as Fifa again bowing down to the Qatar money men are saying the players could be fined or a suspension and everyone running for cover.....would it not be nice to see every decent player / official / hangers on with set of morals wear one not just the captian....that's a proper statement
If they stuck to their guns and all got booked, FIFA would like even more of a laughing stock. England v Wales, all 22 players booked for taking the knee, Kane and Bale sent off before a ball is kicked for wearing the armband and kneeling. No way refs would do that, man up Harry. I fucking despise taking the knee and the armband but don't let the faceless, corrupt hypocritical cunts at FIFA stop you doing what you want.

Yes it's pathetic virtue signalling, but the day English men cow tow to the likes of FIFA really is the day the game will never come back from.

Mind you, I won't see it, tucked away at work till 5. First England World Cup game I've ever missed

Last edited: