So it begins in Qatar

Phlion54

Fifa & the government have decided 2 days before it starts that N0 alcohol will be served inside the grounds but will be available in the corperate areas ( there a suprise) , Budwiser who are the main sponsors are not impressed,how long before the first gay is arrested ?

Reports out of Qatar that a man has been arrested for drinking alcohol near the ground and being gay. He responded when being arrested saying that he was innocent, the empty bottle of Budweiser stuck up his arse by his boyfriend didn’t mean he had been drinking and acting gay.

He is due to be stoned to death in the morning, the stoning does not involve any Rizla’s though, it’s the other kind !😂

Reports out of Qatar that a man has been arrested for drinking alcohol near the ground and being gay. He responded when being arrested saying that he was innocent, the empty bottle of Budweiser stuck up his arse by his boyfriend didn’t mean he had been drinking and acting gay.

He is due to be stoned to death in the morning, the stoning does not involve any Rizla’s though, it’s the other kind !😂
A good stoning would attract more viewers than the world cup

Just about sums up Fifa and the corrupt people running it and trying to shift the blame everywhere except where it really lays....,this world cup must rank as one of the most corrupt ,back handers competitions ever and I hope the rainbow armbands will scare the shit out of the Qatar royal family 😂😂😂😂😂😂

3000 years of European atrocities. Pretty sure the Eyptians were the main power base at the time. What part of europe are they from?

they have turned it into a freak show at the cost of salve labour which cost lives so rich v.i.p. hypocrites can wallow in their own ego seif, like goldern balls beckham,fifa top officials, robbie williams, a mob of wags ffs Kane said "its our time" and a load of hanger ons as per usual.

i wacthed england in late 60s/70s the teams gave everything, the fans were the best and now they are all c...ts. when they play for their clubs every time the game stopsbecause of a foul etc ,they go running to get a drink of water. ffs

How they going to cope in that heat? let them wear thier rainbow colours backed by the giant foamed gloved,silly hat wearing fans who applaud the taking of the knee.

Have a look at the geezer's railings, needs a swift appointment at the dentist.

Have a look at the geezer's railings, needs a swift appointment at the dentist.
I listened to that and the way I take it is ,he is saying if other business's do it so can FIFA.
3000 thousand years. That bod would not apologies for five seconds if he spilled your pint!
Bonkers

they have turned it into a freak show at the cost of salve labour which cost lives so rich v.i.p. hypocrites can wallow in their own ego seif, like goldern balls beckham,fifa top officials, robbie williams, a mob of wags ffs Kane said "its our time" and a load of hanger ons as per usual.

i wacthed england in late 60s/70s the teams gave everything, the fans were the best and now they are all c...ts. when they play for their clubs every time the game stopsbecause of a foul etc ,they go running to get a drink of water. ffs

How they going to cope in that heat? let them wear thier rainbow colours backed by the giant foamed gloved,silly hat wearing fans who applaud the taking of the knee.
Is salve Labour a gay thing?

Just read Dier,s comments about " not needing beer for an exciting atmosphere" is he for real. , we are about an exciting as paint drying and he is one of the worst .players after Maquire....pity the fans over there

Members online