Sheyi Ojo

Have any friends in Liverpool who can tell us how good Ojo is?
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

We can discuss your questionable choice of friends later.;)
You know I sleep with the enemy.

Looks like there is a player in there. Let’s see if we can make him shine.
My impression is that he seems to have skills we don’t currently have.
Maybe oppo defences will have something extra to think about, leaving more time for other players like Benik and Jed.
Thank you Life with the Lions for searching out that stuff.
We could certainly not write stuff like that about our fringe players e.g.Bod,Brad and Mahoney.
We used to say this about Fred.

Haven’t read the entire thread, so apologies if this has already been mentioned but, if he is a winger where’s he going to play if everyone is available?

Won’t get picked ahead of Jed, so that leaves wide left! If he’s going to play there I think we’ll have to change to 4-4-2 with him playing in front of Malone.

Also, raises a question mark against Mahoney. Does he drop to 3rd choice wide man?

Not sure how this will pan out :hmmm:
I did say in another thread it could cause complications. 4-4-2 for me let’s have a go at brave

I’m sticking by my assessment earlier that we’ve just gone and got ourselves someone who might turn up 1 in 10 games, bad attitude, laboured effort etc. this is a Mickey Mouse signing if ever there was one!

What about using the 2 unlimited song, “no limits” for him?

Ojo, Ojo Ojo,
Ojo Ojo, Ojo, has the spirit!

Ojo, Ojo Ojo,
Ojo Ojo, Ojo, has no limits!

Ojo, Ojo Ojo,
Ojo Ojo, gonna score in a minute!

I’ll get me coat!
Ipswich used to use that song for some Bulgarian player Boncho Genchev!

I thought of you when I started this thread😀
You know I don’t hold it against you.
I‘m pleased for you that you are sleeping with anybody.😀😀😀😀😀😀
Mr BP,

You and me have had conversations about sleeping partners. You know, stuff that couldn't be divulged on a public forum, and certainly not MO.

How is Paris these days, I don't mean the lardy Wall bloke or his mate Knocker. 😊