Roy Larner benefit do

Some good news being released tomorrow or next few days about an award
It's great news. Have known for a while. Was asked to keep it quit until today cause we were worried that the press would get hold of it and do another hatchet job on Roy and the club.

Am so happy and relieved that Roy has been finally recognised for his fearless actions. What we put forward to the adjudicating panel was very hard to ignore or overlook.

Thanks again to everyone of you that took the time to write i to the Humane society. There was some superb supporting letters. In this instance the pen was much mightier than the sword.

Thanks again

Peckham.

Last edited:
It's great news. Have known for a while. Was asked to keep it quit until today cause we were worried that the press would get hold of it and do another hatchet job on Roy and the club.

Am so happy and relieved that Roy has been finally recognised for his fearless actions. What we put forward to the adjudicating panel was very hard to ignore or overlook.

Thanks again to everyone of you that took the time to write i tothe Humane society. There was some superb supporting letters. In this instance the was much mightier than the sword.

Thanks again

Peckham.
Many, many thanks to you P. Always there for fellow wall through thick and thin👏👏

Many, many thanks to you P. Always there for fellow wall through thick and thin👏👏
I actually enjoyed the challange mate. I'm handy with a pen when needed and glad that i could help. Finally, Roy may now be able to get some closure on the whole shitty event and get on with his life. The people at the humane society were actually surprised that Roy hadn't already been recognised for what he did.

Thanks again to everyone of you that took the time to write i tothe Humane society. There was some superb supporting letters. In this instance the was much mightier than the sword.

Thanks again

Peckham.
Yep, also known for a while but was confirmed yesterday the press release should be out today, good work from a quite a few including your good self👏👏 am out with him on the anniversary 🤦‍♂️

You are indeed mate. Top marks.
Thankyou mate,

Them-How many you got?

Us- six biros, a ballpoit and a fountain pen

Them- We've only got 5 biros

Us- You want it or not?

Them - If we can pull a few more fountain pens we''ll meet ya

Us-Call us back

Them- we're here but are two pencils short so brought some bookies pens who can pass for youth

Us- That'll do

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Last edited:
Thankyou mate,

Them-How many you got?

Us- six biros, a ballpoit and a fountain pen

Them- We've only got 5 biros

Us- You want it or not?

Them - If we can pull a few more fountain pens we''ll meet ya

Us-Call us back

Them- we're here but are two pencils short so brought some bookies pens who can pass for youth

Us- That'll do

:grinning::grinning::grinning:
😂 I will give you a fountain pen as a thank you next time I see you.

Members online