Roy Larner benefit do

Wippa

An evening with Roy, prior to the Swansea game. I won’t be able to attend as I have to work late that day and I’m flying early the next morning, but if anyone fancies it it’s a couple of hours before kick off. Would be good to see a few numbers there for the man. Hasn’t been able to work since the attack and still awaiting criminal compensation.

An evening with Roy, prior to the Swansea game. I won’t be able to attend as I have to work late that day and I’m flying early the next morning, but if anyone fancies it it’s a couple of hours before kick off. Would be good to see a few numbers there for the man. Hasn’t been able to work since the attack and still awaiting criminal compensation.

Fcuking criminal he’s had no recognition, reward or acknowledgment for his bravery and saving lives!

You going on holiday? You going anywhere nice? You didn’t mention it last weekend ;)

It may have already been posted but you can support Roy’s case
honours@cabinetoffice.gov.uk

The event will now take place in ‘Arrys Bar and all tickets have sold out. Cheers everyone 👍🏻

Myself and a few others from HOF did the submission for Roy. We wrote a detailed account of the events and Roys heroics. Reading some of the witness statements and accounts was tough and brought tears to my eyes.

What he did that night is fucking astounding and goes beyond the pale. He's one brave man. Lets hope the correct thing is done and Roy gets the recognition that he duly deserves.

We should not have to petition the bedwetters to give a true hero what he richly deserves, it should have been given automatically, but no because he does not fit "their idea" of what a hero is ie a so called star of reality TV and the like - Old Bill got more recognition for locking themselves in their car while people were getting slaughtered.

Shows how low this country has sunk, they would rather give money and free homes to illegals, than recognise a true Hero who will probably suffer the rest of his life through his injuries and Mental torture because he put others before himself.

The Victoria Cross has been given for less.

A fucking disgrace he has not been recognised and more Ammo to make this Country the laughing stock it has become.