Roy Larner benefit do

He has been formally nominated by us so you don't need to give any details mate. Just tweet them nicely or an email to them supporting the nomination.

info@royalhumanesociety.org.uk

Done, if I can do this, anyone can. Let’s get this done.

Having a look who has got awards in the past, some chap got one for giving some bod the kiss of life.

It’s a piss take if they blank Roy.

This heroic man selflessly deterred terrorists from continuing with their despicable actions, receiving serious injuries in the process.
I find it mystifying that he hasn’t received the acknowledgement that he fully deserves. In the circumstances I strongly support the current nomination to put matters right.
Emailed!
Not only that........... but the next day he was on all of the news channels in hospital. All bandaged up and being lorded a hero.............. and still nothing
Still nothing from the MSM about his treatment

I can’t stand them......... dogs of the highest order. I wouldn’t give them the time of day.

There have been people on here before, saying we should do this, or that. In order to get them onside. This is exactly why we shouldn’t bow down to anyone.
They don’t like us, they don’t want us.
So feck em.

Not only that........... but the next day he was on all of the news channels in hospital. All bandaged up and being lorded a hero.............. and still nothing
Still nothing from the MSM about his treatment

I can’t stand them......... dogs of the highest order. I wouldn’t give them the time of day.

There have been people on here before, saying we should do this, or that. In order to get them onside. This is exactly why we shouldn’t bow down to anyone.
They don’t like us, they don’t want us.
So feck em.
Who needs them on side ? Agree the man has done something beyond belief and he was blanked within weeks. The book opened my eyes .

Done , with pleasure. Unflinching bravery against insurmountable odds . Even if he wasn’t Wall I’d still back this gentleman. Totally unselfish human being who Six years on still hasn’t been given the recognition he so richly deserves. It’s stories like this that do my heart proud . An oasis in a desert of snowflakes and Wokes who wouldn’t go to war for fear of breaking a finger nail or getting their boy band barnets messed up . Mr Larner I salute you Sir .

Does this sound like a bit of a fobbing off or what? Just received it today btwView attachment 21929
Reading between the lines, is this their indirect way of saying that the awards for gallantry displayed by relevant individuals have already been dealt with, and they're trying to give us the impression that they're no longer open to receiving any more nominations?
Be interesting to hear the outcome of this latest nomination.

Reading between the lines, is this their indirect way of saying that the awards for gallantry displayed by relevant individuals have already been dealt with, and they're trying to give us the impression that they're no longer open to receiving any more nominations?
Be interesting to hear the outcome of this latest nomination.
You were in the Army weren't you Ulster? You must've seen some outstanding acts of bravery or self-sacrifice: where does this rank?