RIP John Berylson - A true Millwall legend!

I was working with my mate yesterday a Man Utd fan, he going on about the Glaziers and take over blah blah blag. I told him about our Chairman, Owner. Puts his own money in etc, fantastic man, one of us even,he called us lucky fuckers. We so truly were.
Still can't believe it.

What strikes me most about John’s death is the fact that I realised one big thing - there aren’t many owners in football that are loved universally. He was certainly one of them. Conversations with QPR and Charlton supporting clients of mine today, both who were first to mention it, went along the lines of ‘always quietly jealous of how you were run’. He will be sorely, sorely missed.

I've often wondered on occasions if JB came onto Millwall Online and had a look on here 'Incognito' to get an understanding of what fans are about and really thought about him and the club etc and wondered what he thought about it all.

Apparently his Range Rover left the road near 20 Sippewissett Road, Falmouth1, MA. I looked on Google maps using the 'street view' image facility and couldn't see any significant ravine that his car rolled down and crashed against a tree. Both shocking and sad.