Kavanagh & Aldo

All a bit strange, but I'll leave it to the experts.. I don't really have a clue what half the roles responsibilities even are..

And reading the thread, I think most of you lot don't either :grinning:
More than a bit strange.
I don’t suppose we’ll ever know what is really behind it all.

Good riddance to Aldo and as for Kavanagh well he seems to of done a decent job , the whys will come out in time but it seems to me that JB junior wants his own men in place moving forward and this new direction will be his baby , hopefully it works out and his father can look down proudly as JB lifts the championship trophy in a year or so.

Anyone who thinks replacing Harris is the right move after how he has turned our form around needs their head examining. I think we owe him big time and he should be given a full season. Starting with the summer transfer window. I do wonder if he has had a few choice words with the two departees. The big question is will the regen sign off bring an injection of cash?

I hear Tom Brady might be looking for a new team to back as well. :grinning:
Regardless of opinions of harris what he did in 13 games has earned him the right to go on, early days but i think he's a better manager now for experience and with the right signings will at worst be top half next season

Could be worse. Could have the Hull owner in charge!

"I said I would rather lose 3-2 than have a boring 0-0. If you are counting the points and draw every game 0-0 you are going to get relegated. If you lose 3-2, it means you will win another game 4-1.
"My football brain is completely full of a successful and entertaining football style."

"I said I would rather lose 3-2 than have a boring 0-0. If you are counting the points and draw every game 0-0 you are going to get relegated. If you lose 3-2, it means you will win another game 4-1.
"My football brain is completely full of a successful and entertaining football style."

Sounds logical - to a three year old!

Hull lost one game last season 3-2, won one game 4-1, and drew two games 0-0.
My point? The same as that Hull manager... :shrug:

:grinning: