Kavanagh & Aldo

Hmmn. This news is being wildly celebrated by fans across social media but I would treat it a bit more cautiously for the moment. Until we have a definitive statement from the board or chairman then we don’t really know what has gone on here, it’s worth noting that we are currently enjoying our longest period of stability any of us can remember. Feels like something is afoot to me and whether that is a good or bad thing remains to be seen.

Totally agree.

Given the state that Charlton are in, the Gallen appointment doesn't inspire me with much confidence, although he was probably hamstrung by the chaos in the boardroom there.

Imo overall Kavanagh has done well for us. Maybe given that we now have the go-ahead for the development of the area, the Chairman wants a CEO who has a background in that sphere?

As an aside, what other parties will be involved in the redevelopment? I doubt that Berylson will want to - or be able to - finance the development himself. Are Renewal still the lead/involved in matters? Lots of unanswered questions.

One thing's for sure, we are entering a time of major change for the club.

I'm positive someone on this forum who is friends with nh implied that it was jackett who stabbed Him in the back at Gillingham

On the Gillingham forum I read that Harris' wife blamed KJ for his sacking, which is strange considering their personal history.

Has James Berylson made all these decisions off his own back or has he been influenced by a third party? If the former, courageous. If the latter, who’s pulling the strings?🤔

I remember Rowett saying early doors, James has plans to take this club forward in a different way. A brave New Dawn? (Fingers crossed.)